Liangelo ball gets waived by the Pistons.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But you ain't answering the question. If the whole point of this deal was solely g-league rights, and if he was just gonna get waived all along, then why is it big news considering he already got signed to a g-league team last year?

Posters were talking like BBB had cracked some big new barrier....what is it?

And I dunno about the claim that the Pistons care about Gelo's g-league rights....are the Pistons even running a g-league team during the pandemic this year?

i already explained it to you :dahell: he didnt sign an NBA contract last time, this time he did.

He made it farther than y'all said, the same guy y'all said was gonna get blackballed by the NBA because his dad took him to Lithuania. Y'all said not one single scout would even be able to evaluate them because they wouldnt be playing on ESPN against Duke. Y'all said Lavar was gonna get in the way of his sons succeeding but both LaMelo and LiAngelo went farther than they were supposed to. All 3 signed NBA contracts and 2 of them top 3 drafted. Everything y'all said wouldn't happen because of Lavar has happened stop hating old man :umad:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We were told this was a huge deal and all three brothers were in the NBA now but instead it was just a g-league thing all along.....so what was the big deal considering that Gelo already got signed to a g-league team (also without playing at all) last year? :patrice:
It’s all excuses lol
nikkas need to stink to watching the Facebook show and stfu talking about this dude as a legit nba prospect with potential

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. If we wanted to bring up living w/ her father, the counter to that is that she grew up in Canada(from 12-18) away from her father. Not only that, her father basically disowned her last year, she doesn't fukk w/ him.

The point being refuted was

Plus never knew Jamaican dad

No one said she never lived away from her father. @Marcel pro black 510 ados said she never knew him, which is a complete lie.

2. Regarding her fukking Montell and Willie Brown, there's racist white folk who hang out w/ black folk and sleep w/ them. There was this viral video, of this PAWG college athlete dropping the n word w/ the har ER, and then retorting to "my man is black"

Hanging w/ us or getting fukked by us doesn't mean anything, because she showed how anti-ADOS she is when she gained power. Being an AKA didn't stop her from enforcing truancy laws, which specifically harmed ADOS women such as Cheree Peoples. Getting fukked down by Montell, didn't stop Kamala from telling The Grip that she ain't doing shyt for us.
The point being refuted was

She never been black or associated wit black people other than going to howard and rachel dolezal went to howard
Which again, is a complete lie. Want to argue that she used her position to harm black people, you won't have an argument from me:hubie:

@Rhakim posted a list of shyt as evidence that she has associated with black people. To say she's never done it except for Howard is a lie.

Want to trash her politics, cool, but to say shyt like someone that either lived with or visited their father up until the age of 11, never knew her father is some outrageously absurd shyt to claim.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i already explained it to you :dahell: he didnt sign an NBA contract last time, this time he did.

He made it farther than y'all said, the same guy y'all said was gonna get blackballed by the NBA because his dad took him to Lithuania. Y'all said not one single scout would even be able to evaluate them because they wouldnt be playing on ESPN against Duke. Y'all said Lavar was gonna get in the way of his sons succeeding but both LaMelo and LiAngelo went farther than they were supposed to. All 3 signed NBA contracts and 2 of them top 3 drafted. Everything y'all said wouldn't happen because of Lavar has happened stop hating old man :umad:
You're saying that getting waived from the NBA contract is meaningless cause it was just a g-league contract all along, but you're also saying it's a big deal he signed an "NBA contract" this time....even tho you also wanna say it was just a g-league contract all along. lol

And half the reason y'all are annoying as fukk with the BBB shyt is cause you constantly giving LaVar credit for everything as if the actual ballers are just his pawns.

Gelo got pulled out of college 3 years ago and lost his chance at both a UCLA bball experience and a UCLA degree, had to go to fukking Lithuania to play a few weeks on a second-rate squad, and his big payoff is....getting signed and cut three years later at 22yo without even a single minute of g-league court time to show for it yet? How would he not be much farther ahead on the curve if he had actually stayed at UCLA for the last 3 years instead and picked up real court experience plus been under a coach and gotten training room work to get his body in shape too? You big-upping his dad for what exactly?

Lonzo never even played under his dad so I don't need to be hearing that silliness, and we all already know how his dad's poor decisions fukked up Lonzo's finances on multiple levels already with both the lost shoe deals and the embezzled funds. I don't have any problems with Lonzo on a personal level, he seems like a real hard-working player on defense with great bball IQ but I dunno if he's ever going to get his shot on track well enough to not be considered a bust compared to where he was drafted.

Melo was my favorite from the beginning, I loved the activity and court awareness he showed as a freshman. As he grew up he became this ball-chucking no-defense prima donna and got really fukking annoying, and it seemed like his dad's interference had a lot to do with that. If he'd stayed under 6'3" he wouldn't have amounted to anything playing that way, but he shot up to 6'8" and now he's a big prospect....if he gets his head on his shoulders with good shot selection and defense he could be a good player. I don't think the track his father put him on has helped him in that department at all.

Folk get annoyed by y'all cause you treat LaVar like a cult leader. No one out here constantly talking up Shawn Holliday even though his three boys have 21 seasons of NBA play under their belt and are all starters even tho one just 6'0". If you let the Ball boys live instead of exaggerating every little move and trying to put all the attention on LaVar every moment then you wouldn't see the blowback.