Liangelo ball gets waived by the Pistons.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Lets be real....

Who didn't see this coming? If he was good enough to be on a NBA roster he wouldnt have been struggling to get on one all this time. Dude has insane exposure and couldnt even sniff a lineup.
He can still make it. He only 21. shyt Seth Curry was hovering in the G league for a while. Just gotta keep working

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Be influenced to make a jux and steal.
from your father robbing your own brother breh.
nikka had a ucla golden bruin ticket.
Then like a suburban silver spoon based goofie. Went and jagged it. To look elementary school kid cool to college students on scholarship.

Earn a scholarship to be a knuckehead breh.

nikka had the only good Bbb shoes too.

Father set a bad example and cost zo a real potentially dope first athlete rap career. Which is a huge travesty cause zo has it as a rapper before his pops ruined it.
A saucony endorsement that included a Travis scott moca colored saucony one air Jordan one inspiration kix.
before Travis scot mocha ones were even an endorsement offer from nike.
A ruined nike shoe contract.

Man,...L's all around.

If i was one of dem nikkaz. I would have bulked up and beat my pops ass like melo said on an episode of raw.
before i banned watching WWE..

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He’s not even remotely talented as Seth curry idk why y’all be hoeing Seth like this

Gelo is better than Seth.
Duke just fukked his shyt up like he was trying to relive an episode of stunted growth of a nineties grassroots public school goon school yard legend.

nikka goofy for that try to hard fit in shyt.

nikka was trying to boost like females in college.

If you wanted to get boosted fresh. All he had to do was find the popular white chick with gear on campus. She could have stole all that shyt for him on the low. If he wanted to be a silver spoon grimey idiot playing the role the smart way.

Art Barr

Ol cat burglar swag as nikka.

Average like fifty in high school and jag it away at UCLA.

nikka,...fukk is wrong wit'chu.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Be influenced to make a jux and steal from your fTher robbing your own brother breh.
nikka had a ucla golden bruin ticket.
Then like a suburban silver spoon based goofie. Went and jagged it. To look elementary school kid cool to college students on scholarship.

Earn a scholar shop to be a knuckehead breh.

nikka had the only good Bbb shoes too.

Father set a bad example and cost zo a real potentially dope first athlete rap career. Which is a huge travesty cause zo has it as a rapper before his pops ruined it.
A saucony endorsement that included a Travis scoot moca colored saucony one air Jordan one inspiration before Travis scot mocha ones were even an endorsement offer from nike.
A ruined nike shoe contract.

Man,...L's all around.

If i was one of dem nikkaz. I would have bulked up and bear my pops ass like melo said on an episode of raw.
before i banned watching WWE..

Art Barr
Gelo is better than Seth.
Duke just fukked his shyt up like he was trying to relive an episode of stunted growth of a nineties grassroots public school goon school yard legend.

nikka goofy for that try to hard fit in shyt.

nikka was trying to boost like females in college.

If you wanted to get boosted fresh. All he had to do was find the popular white chick with gear on campus. She could have stole all that shyt for him on the low. If he wanted to be a silver spoon grimey idiot playing the role the smart way.

Art Barr

Ol cst burglar swag as nikka.

Average like fifty in high school and jag it away at UCLA.

nikka,...fukk is wrong wit'chu.
U post like an a$$hole

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But why didn't he get to even play in the entire preseason. Was he that bad? :mjlol:

Real talk,..

I was hoping to get to watch him during the pre-season every basket made YouTube vids.
They pops really fukked them up.
Damn,....
Their dad really has made them into the bailey brothers.

Art Barr

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
One biracial identifies as black, was raised in a black household with black values by a strong and present black man. The other is Indian. :yeshrug:
Smilies aren't going to do it.
Dudes might be upset that despite that she became vice president, and make themselves believe what they want to, but the FACTS say different.

Don't go out like Maga chumps, believing shyt that isn't real because of delusion.