Liangelo ball gets waived by the Pistons.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala always identified as indian this is facts

:mjlol:

So never in her life has she identified as black?

She never been black or associated wit black people other than going to howard and rachel dolezal went to howard
So she has had no association with black people outside of going to an HBCU? Absolutely none?

She kno nothing about her Jamaican side and was sworn in as first indian ag

So you've gone from saying, she never knew her dad, which was BS, to she knows nothing about her Jamaican side?

Daps
:mjlol:

So never in her life has she identified as black?

So she has had no association with black people outside of going to an HBCU? Absolutely none?

So you've gone from saying, she never knew her dad, which was BS, to she knows nothing about her Jamaican side?

She dont associate or fukk wit black people she indian

Could yall stop trying to force her on black people this chick a female version of daniel Cameron with that ag record

I mean she only claim black jamacian to run for pres

She grifting

Gelo is def more intune with his blackness than kamala

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kamala always identified as indian this is facts

She never been black or associated wit black people other than going to howard and rachel dolezal went to howard

She kno nothing about her Jamaican side and was sworn in as first indian ag
Breh, I know that you roll with BBB no matter what but when you gotta lie on others to push your agenda. Don't talk about shyt you know nothing about. When you start getting MAGA daps you should immediately question yourself. :mjlol:

Kamala's parents literally met at Berkeley's Afro-American society, where her father was giving a speech.

She lived in her father's home until she was 7 and kept visiting him on weekends after her parents divorced until her mom moved when she was 11, so claiming she wasn't connected to that side is a straight lie. She even visited Jamaica.

When she was a little girl she was in her neighborhood bussing program as a BLACK student.

As a girl she went to a BLACK church.

When she visited her father on weekends some of the neighbor families wouldn't let their kids play with her cause she was BLACK.

She chose to go to Howard, a BLACK school.

She pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha, a BLACK sonority.

She was president of the UC Hastings chapter of the BLACK Law Students Association.

She won the Thurgood Marshall Award from the National BLACK Prosecutors Association in 2005.

She was famously dating one of the most famous BLACK men in California for years.
“I am black and I am proud of it," she said bluntly. "I was born black and I’ll die black and I am proud of it. And I am not gonna make any excuses for it, for anybody, because they don't understand.”

Now all the sudden we gonna say that she's never identified as Black or associated with Black people. You seriously just making up shyt you know nothing about.

How Kamala Harris’s Immigrant Parents Found a Home, and Each Other, in a Black Study Group

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The Coli: Where this is an indisputable Black man who is beyond reproach:
ESrV3azXsAAmxEf.jpg

But this is no Black woman and should be shamed for even calling herself one:
330px-Kamala_Harris_official_photo_%28cropped2%29.jpg
Come on man

Daps
Breh, I know that you roll with BBB no matter what but when you gotta lie on others to push your agenda. Don't talk about shyt you know nothing about. When you start getting MAGA daps you should immediately question yourself. :mjlol:

Kamala's parents literally met at Berkeley's Afro-American society, where her father was giving a speech.

She lived in her father's home until she was 7 and kept visiting him on weekends after her parents divorced until her mom moved when she was 11, so claiming she wasn't connected to that side is a straight lie. She even visited Jamaica.

When she was a little girl she was in her neighborhood bussing program as a BLACK student.

As a girl she went to a BLACK church.

When she visited her father on weekends some of the neighbor families wouldn't let their kids play with her cause she was BLACK.

She chose to go to Howard, a BLACK school.

She pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha, a BLACK sonority.

She was president of the UC Hastings chapter of the BLACK Law Students Association.

She won the Thurgood Marshall Award from the National BLACK Prosecutors Association in 2005.

She was famously dating one of the most famous BLACK men in California for years.

Now all the sudden we gonna say that she's never identified as Black or associated with Black people. You seriously just making up shyt you know nothing about.

How Kamala Harris’s Immigrant Parents Found a Home, and Each Other, in a Black Study Group

She never has if u black u wouldnt of been sworn in as first indian ag and had a terrible record locking up black mothers and covering police brutality.

She a indian chick cause her background states that grew up all her life wit her mom

Her dad doesnt even rock wit her and she never said anything about the jamo

Yall trying so hard to make her black its sad

She dont fuk wit us she Indian

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She never has if u black u wouldnt of been sworn in as first indian ag and had a terrible record locking up black mothers and covering police brutality.

She a indian chick cause her background states that grew up all her life wit her mom

Her dad doesnt even rock wit her and she never said anything about the jamo

Yall trying so hard to make her black its sad

She dont fuk wit us she Indian

Breh, other than the fact that she was an AG and did the same bullshyt that every AG does, literally everything you said was a lie. You just making shyt up. I ain't even a fan of her or her policies but when y'all lie on people's identities then I'm gonna call you out.

She's got a Black dad and an Indian mom. She grew up with both until she was 11. She's always identified as both. She's always been seen as Black and been a part of Black communities and Black organizations her whole life. I threw mad facts at you and you still trying to spread bullshyt like "she never lived with her dad" and "she never said anything about jamaica" and "she never has identified as Black". If you just got some fukking reading comprehension you'd see all of that was lies, but you so fixated on your agenda that you can't see straight.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We happy about this?:dwillhuh:

Bruhs really wanted him to fail? :what:

:snoop:
these are the same brehs that told us Lamelo wouldn't get drafted. A lot of these dudes are losers waiting for anything to clown BBB about.

Brehs literally told us the Balls had no chance of even sniffing the NBA, NO CHANCE. But hey lets throw a party because the worse one out of all of them didn't make the Pistons on a non-guarenteed contract :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: