Liangelo ball gets waived by the Pistons.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Smilies aren't going to do it.
Dudes might be upset that despite that she became vice president, and make themselves believe what they want to, but the FACTS say different.

Don't go out like Maga chumps, believing shyt that isn't real because of delusion.
So you arent going to provide a rebuttal. Just quoted me for no reason. Cool.
I dont get involved in politics because I dont care. But I always speak on these racial identity conversations.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
So you arent going to provide a rebuttal. Just quoted me for no reason. Cool.
I dont get involved in politics because I dont care. But I always speak on these racial identity conversations.
Oh, you're serious?

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/39627723/

This "she's not Black" was the new TLR pivot, after she got the VP nomination.

Read the entire thread and see the Fox News level of deflection and delusion.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Fam, Im not saying this conversation doesnt exist. I said, I dont get involved in that shyt.
You asked why the last post wasn't a rebuttal. Read my posts in that thread, very few if any are about politics.
Since this is the sports section, read my comment about The Rock in that thread.

The Rock claims Black, and he claims Samoan.

87bbac904ddb0537730137753bce8dc9.jpg

He's both. Kamala is Black and Indian.

You don't like Harris, we get it. What's up with this bogus take, though?

Her father is Jamaican, he publicly identified as Black. Kamala has dual heritage, and she has publicly identified as Black for over 30 years.

Under your criteria, biracial Halle Berry is not Black because her white mother raised her. And there was no strong Black male presence in her life growing up.

This is the point where the juelzing began in the other thread.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You asked why the last post wasn't a rebuttal. Read my posts in that thread, very few if any are about politics.
Since this is the sports section, read my comment about The Rock in that thread.

Her father is Jamaican, he publicly identified as Black. Kamala has dual heritage, and she has publicly identified as Black for over 30 years.

Under your criteria, biracial Halle Berry is not Black because her white mother raised her. And there was no strong Black male presence in her life growing up.

This is the point where the juelzing began in the other thread.
I cant attest to the other thread and Im not gonna read through it. You can ask me personally what I believe about racial identity and we'll have a better understanding of where we both fall. To me, biracials and just that, biracial. They arent one or the other. They are what they are, biracial. They can choose to identify however they want. Our society allows them that. I personally see people as you are what you are. So to your comparison, no I dont consider Halle black, nor Kamala. But also, none of the Ball boys either. Im in the minority with that opinion but Im steadfast about it. My post was being condescending to the "I identify as..." crowd.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ITT:

“haha Liangelo is dropped before a game!! :laff:

“why y’all want him to fail?! Crabs in a bucket...” :snoop:

“KAMALA IS BLACK, DAMMIT!” :damn:
Seriously, breh's gotta stop bringing up Copmala every thread. :mjtf:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Seriously, breh's gotta stop bringing up Copmala every thread. :mjtf:
They can't. They devoted time, energy, and money to youtubers telling them to go against Kamala. Her becoming the VP forces them to acknowledge that the internet and real life are two different worlds.