LGBT Teenage Breh bullied in Florida

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
The gay/trans brehs around here in DC either box or go straight to slicing and stabbing on sight. You rarely hear about gay hate crimes because they got no problem beating the brakes off someone or stabbing somebody that try them.

Leave them mfers alone.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s gonna be hypocritical as fukk to see a site as homophobic as this one express sympathy for this kid.

Anyway, I feel sorry for the kid. He doesn’t deserve any of that. fukked up how humans treat anybody they deem to be different.

I think the thing is that once people are confronted with the horrors of their biases, of people getting bloodied and killed in the street, that's when they finally wake up.

So that's what we're seeing here-- some members of this site are very obviously homophobic, but when they see the reality of their line of thinking, it makes them pause.

I think that's a great thing. Shows they have empathy buried somewhere in their hearts...

As for the kid, that's awful to see man. I hope dude can get transferred to a more tolerant location. :snoop:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
It’s gonna be hypocritical as fukk to see a site as homophobic as this one express sympathy for this kid.

Anyway, I feel sorry for the kid. He doesn’t deserve any of that. fukked up how humans treat anybody they deem to be different.

Not condoning the gay movement/lifestyle for moral reasons is not the same as condoning violence against gay ppl. Y'all need to stop with these illogical takes.

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
I think the thing is that once people are confronted with the horrors of their biases, of people getting bloodied and killed in the street, that's when they finally wake up.

So that's what we're seeing here-- some members of this site are very obviously homophobic, but when they see the reality of their line of thinking, it makes them pause.

I think that's a great thing. Shows they have empathy buried somewhere in their hearts...

As for the kid, that's awful to see man. I hope dude can get transferred to a more tolerant location. :snoop:

Look, you can disagree with a movement (LGBT in this case) and ppls un-Harlemlike sexual appetites without condoning bullying or violence against them. It's not a dichotomy.

I, for one, am appalled at what happened to that young man. And despite all the Harlem talk, I'd probably intervene in favor of the kid if I saw him getting beat up by other kids. But I still maintain my views on LGBT and homosexuality.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look, you can disagree with a movement (LGBT in this case) and ppl strange sexual appetites without condoning bullying or violence against them. It's not a dichotomy.

I, for one, am appalled at what happened to that young man. And despite all the Harlem talk, I'd probably intervene in favor of the kid if I saw him getting beat up by other kids. But I still maintain my views on LGBT and homosexuality.

I have no idea why you directed this quote towards me.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Conflate black criminality with black victimhood, fakkits. :pacspit:

Here's another -5 for your bytch ass, mark. :ufdup:

Chuck a neg lil fella. You mad I was a grown up and spoke on the real.

People hurt those whom they interact with and are around this is exactly that. If this happened in the burbs the response would have been the same on my end.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
I have no idea why you directed this quote towards me.

Maybe go back and read the post I'm responding to.

You indicated in your post that having anti-gay opinions ('biases') leads to violence against gays. I'm telling you that is an absurd statement.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe go back and read the post I'm responding to.

You indicated in your post that having anti-gay opinions ('biases') leads to violence against gays. I'm telling you that is an absurd statement.

You have extreme reading comprehension issues.

Nowhere in my post did I say or even suggest the opinions you have leads to violence. Like, breh, open your goddamn eyes.

While you're asking me to read the post you're responding to, you might want to actually read my post. You ain't doing nothing but agreeing with me-- that you and other people that are homophobic have empathy towards gay people getting abused when you actually see it.

You lashing out at someone that you basically repeated.

:stopitslime:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Having watched the video. Is lil breh tryna be the gay MLK or some shyt? He tryna die for these bussy antics? :gucci:

Marching through the hood on some OD shyt. Long lashes etc. He knows he will attract that kind of attention in that environment.

Those kids shouldn't put their hands on him. And I should be able to leave my front door open without anybody trying to steal from my house. But in the real world, you have to recognize what's what and move accordingly.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yall nikkas get in this very platform daily and scream gay shyt. There's atleast 20 threads alone about D Wade's son/daughter now all of a sudden it's protect gay black boys.

Rightfully so but y'all some fukking hypocrites and I'm calling that shyt out

fukked up what happened to the kid tho