Lettuce discuss the unwarranted hate TDKR gets

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Before then breh.

I don't care who gets mad at it, The Prestige was wack as hell. What I saw, anyway, because it sincerely almost put me to sleep. I got up to one of the wives committing suicide and had to tap out. :timmyimout:
Yeesh now I know why y’all hate it so much. Y’all hate good films :picard:

The Nolan slander in here is :camby: y’all like knick fans in the 90s while Nolan jumping from the free throw line in the 23

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
"Perhaps he's wondering who would shoot a man and throw him out of a plane."

Movie is truly basura. Logic and reason thrown out the window, but you can't argue with stans, so it's whatever.
We ain’t arguing it’s a masterpiece tho. We just saying it gets undue hate. Y’all really would rate this lower than a 7?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yeesh now I know why y’all hate it so much. Y’all hate good films :picard:

The Nolan slander in here is :camby: y’all like knick fans in the 90s while Nolan jumping from the free throw line in the 23
giphy.gif

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
We ain’t arguing it’s a masterpiece tho. We just saying it gets undue hate. Y’all really would rate this lower than a 7?

This is the problem though. Some have called it a classic. It's totally illogical and is way worse than the first two Nolan films. Bane's plan is just flat out stupid as hell. Drive a nuke around the city for months. Oh I get it, he just wanted to make Gotham suffer.

To me, this is like all the people who love Prometheus. I don't get it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is the problem though. Some have called it a classic. It's totally illogical and is way worse than the first two Nolan films. Bane's plan is just flat out stupid as hell. Drive a nuke around the city for months. Oh I get it, he just wanted to make Gotham suffer.

To me, this is like all the people who love Prometheus. I don't get it.

I can't call it a bad film because Nolan is a good director. It's sloppy. The storytelling is sloppy, the choices are illogical, and it just feels like "meh, let's just get it done"

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Movie becomes trash after Bane breaks the Bat. Cave prison was too long, and Bane playing second fiddle to Talia is a fukking crime.