Lettuce discuss the unwarranted hate TDKR gets

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Every time I hear someone talk down on this movie it makes me wanna go watch it. This film inspires me to “rise” and workout like I’m Bruce stuck in the hole

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I rock with this film heavy, but I chalk a lot of that up to stanning Bane (and really Tom Hardy as an actor). Its a movie where as much as I enjoy it I also get each and every criticism. Bane was written off lazily, motivations were flimsy, the fight choreography was weak, etc. If it had been tightened up it could’ve been a great film. As is I think it’s good, if not flawed

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Everything after it was revealed that Bane wasn't the true villain was TRASH. That unnecessary switcheroo ruined all the greatness that came before it. They had folks thinking they somehow topped Heath's Joker to essentially ruining the entire movie within like 10 minutes.

I honestly felt like pulling a @track 1

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Personally, I really like it...but can see why people have problems with it. I honestky think after Heath died, Nolan felt he still had to finish the trilogy but his heart wasnt in it like before so some things about story/direction he let slip past...i dunno, just my theory. Still good tho...better than prob half the MCU to me :manny:

Also, “robin” had me like :snoop:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awful movie by an awful director.
His only saving grace was Heath Ledger as Joker.