Lettuce discuss the unwarranted hate TDKR gets

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Enjoyed it about equally as I did TDK (but Batman Begins is better than both imo)

My only complain with the film is that Batman is fighting in daylight

He's supposed to be getting his Batsleep on during the day and prowling at night

Daylight is supermans thing

Lol if that were the case then all the criminals would just commit crimes during the day

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Let's not do this again. Not saying it didnt have some great scenes but the bad outweighed the good by a lot.
I will never forget my theater laughing at Talia's death because it was performed so damn poorly

JtqPVE.gif

:mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Enjoyed it about equally as I did TDK (but Batman Begins is better than both imo)

My only complain with the film is that Batman is fighting in daylight

He's supposed to be getting his Batsleep on during the day and prowling at night

Daylight is supermans thing
the bomb scene was an homage to the daytime Adam West Bomb scene

200.gif

plus it was dope to switch it up. He does the daylight thing at times in the comic. Robin's death was in the daytime. The recent War of Jokes and Riddles arc had him out in the daytime alot, I remember him fighting Deathstroke and Deadshot in the day...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Definitely been his MO since 2012
Before then breh.

I don't care who gets mad at it, The Prestige was wack as hell. What I saw, anyway, because it sincerely almost put me to sleep. I got up to one of the wives committing suicide and had to tap out. :timmyimout:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Before then breh.

I don't care who gets mad at it, The Prestige was wack as hell. What I saw, anyway, because it sincerely almost put me to sleep. I got up to one of the wives committing suicide and had to tap out. :timmyimout:
Your mother :nolan: