Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
YES.

That's why if white police wrongly kill an asian, they won't ride. But if an asian kills a black man unjustly, they'll ride for the RIGHT to get away with murder against a black man.

In their mind, the best choice is the white choice. fukk justice, let me get some of these scraps off of white daddy's table.
:snoop:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I think that there's a misunderstanding here that being a Trump voter/supporter and being a bigot aren't mutually inclusive...far from it actually.

if you're in your 30s, then you know that BIGOTRY on the internet has been wildly out of control since the late 90s.

Anyone who remembers the racism on the yahoo chat rooms knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

I thought this was public knowledge

You guys keep talking about bigotry online not being new. We KNOW that.

We're talking about a concerted effort by dedicated WS to spread their beliefs everywhere like a virus and to make far-right thought mainstream. You guys knew about thousands of WS converging on viral Youtube vids to upvote racist comments? You guys knew about WS sharing manuals online on things like posing how to pose as black people in order to make WS statements seem benign?

Cut the shyt.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yo.. watch every white male in America and around the world dress like Trump, talk like Trump, cut their hair like Trump and walk like Trump. Trump is their god. No joke this will happen and it's sick. :scust:

I'm almost 100% certain that won't happen as I'm a white male and would never do that. But the people that are being described in this thread? I can see that happening.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Soo it all starts with getting girls and when that fails

Blame black men

:mjlol:

Fred

No.

Ultimately it comes down to various forms of white social activity CONSTANTLY leading back to racism. PUA/Relationship boards is just one of the many roads.

The Alt Right is just a more specialized, semi intellectualized version of that INHERENT racism.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I don't get it because this is probably the easiest time in history to get laid....
Its a lot harder for white men to get the girl because there is more competition since they are the majority population and a lot of them are middle class or better. Those idiots don't realize their competition are other white dudes. A white guy that makes a decent living has a lot harder time then the black guy that makes a decent living to get girls. The black guy doing even moderately well has to fight the girls off with a stick. However there's millions more white guys doing the same thing so he has to try a lot harder to stand out and get that chick. The oppression of black people in this world means a black man is quite a catch to a black female even while having far less then whitey.:francis:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

We're talking about a concerted effort by dedicated WS to spread their beliefs everywhere like a virus and to make far-right thought mainstream. You guys knew about thousands of WS converging on viral Youtube vids to upvote racist comments? You guys knew about WS sharing manuals online on things like posing how to pose as black people in order to make WS statements seem benign?

Cut the shyt.
Yes, the world didn't begin to exist on the day YOU were born.

Take it from some of us who have already known and dealt with this more than a decade ago. In 1999, there were concerted efforts by White Supremacists to actively RECRUIT impressionable people online. It was a daily occurrence wherever you went online. WS literature, videos and "discussion groups" were very active. it didn't start with Barack Obama going into office. It has ALWAYS been that way on active forums and chatrooms. But for some ODD reason some of you who are 2 years away from being 15 years old have this idea as if it's some newly found invention. Just to give you an idea...take a look at st0rmfr0nt for example...on the wikipedia it says that it was founded in 1996....do you think that they were the only ones????It was EVERYWHERE even back then.

Like I said before, anyone who was on AOL, Yahoo Chat or any of the popular mediums between 1997 and 2004 knows about this. Even back on Black Planet around 2000, WS use to actively post on the chatrooms.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

Cut the shyt.

...I thought this was public knowledge.

This type of *trolling* (downvote trolling videos, white supremacists subscribing just so they can immediately dislike and post vids on ***** and Reddit so they will be swarmed by people making racist comments and upvoting them, sharing manuals online on white supremacy, posing as black people online, -- the instant I see, "As a Black person, I think this is fine," I KNOW ITS A WHITE -- sharing codewords and buzzwords on how to talk about Black people without explicitly saying '******,' etc) has been going on for YEARS. Literally. Years.

I'm on YouTube and I have a video right now with over 6,000 downvotes (SIX THOUSAND. There are vids with MILLIONS of views that don't have that kind of ratio) because it was on the front page of Reddit for TWO WEEKS. I was swarmed with downvotes and racist comments. Racist white YouTubers like The Amazing Atheist and white nationalist twitter celebs also regularly sic their thousands or even millions of rabid racist white fanboys on us and push the idea that because it's so many of them, they have to be right. I've had to disable the like/unlike option on several videos and I have to heavily moderate comments.

If this is new to y'all then y'all have not been paying attention. Cut THAT shyt.

Also, if this really is new to you, then you should all read this article:

The white flight of Derek Black

It really outlines how white nationalists made a concerted effort to rebrand themselves among young white males and push the alt-right racism mainstream.

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Yeah that's Facts. I'm into bodybuilding and I used to post on that forum all the fukking time. I have about 4k posts, and slowly over time I saw the racism really ramp up, it went from me seeing somebody saying some racist shyt once a month and getting banned, to like every week, then to every day, white dudes talking about cucks, mexicans, blacks and indians. Emphasis on blacks. I don't post there anymore, but homegirl is 100% on point. That shyt really started ramping up the past few years.

Last edited: