Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You guys keep talking about bigotry online not being new. We KNOW that.

We're talking about a concerted effort by dedicated WS to spread their beliefs everywhere like a virus and to make far-right thought mainstream. You guys knew about thousands of WS converging on viral Youtube vids to upvote racist comments? You guys knew about WS sharing manuals online on things like posing how to pose as black people in order to make WS statements seem benign?

Cut the shyt.
its hilarious how reluctant people become to soak up any game about things they are too stubborn to admit they know nothing about

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Anyone ever heard of this guy? Stefan Molynuex. He's been spear heading the white nationalist agenda for some time now. I would strongly advise that you guys look up his material. I agreed with him on a lot of issues until I became sick of his "The Truth about so and so" videos. He consistently justifies the actions of white supremacist and undermines and/or completely denies white racism.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yes, the world didn't begin to exist on the day YOU were born.

Take it from some of us who have already known and dealt with this more than a decade ago. In 1999, there were concerted efforts by White Supremacists to actively RECRUIT impressionable people online. It was a daily occurrence wherever you went online. WS literature, videos and "discussion groups" were very active. it didn't start with Barack Obama going into office. It has ALWAYS been that way on active forums and chatrooms. But for some ODD reason some of you who are 2 years away from being 15 years old have this idea as if it's some newly found invention. Just to give you an idea...take a look at st0rmfr0nt for example...on the wikipedia it says that it was founded in 1996....do you think that they were the only ones????It was EVERYWHERE even back then.

Like I said before, anyone who was on AOL, Yahoo Chat or any of the popular mediums between 1997 and 2004 knows about this. Even back on Black Planet around 2000, WS use to actively post on the chatrooms.
They migrated to other sides, changed their strategy, and they've been building for a minute...this pol/reddit/alt-right-left/conspiracy/alex jones squad is huge.
They have different looks, even. Some of them are super duper wiggers, some of them post HERE and BB.COM AND /pol/.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Not exactly. Much of the alt right are "beta" males.

A cuck is short for cuckold, and used as a term for white men (usually) who go against the good of pro white interest. It used to strictly be used as part of the term for cuckservative - A republican that goes against a traditional right wing positions.

An alt-right person will see a photo of a white man with his white wife and adopted black daughter and say in disgust "Man.. this idiot is totally cucked"

For blacks they'd say something like DINDU, short for DINDU NUFFINS. A mocking phrase of black mothers who cry for their dead sons and say "My baby didn't do nothin to nobody"
Oh my god, white dudes are so corny. You need to put this in a book form and sell it. Perhaps we could do an e-book or something? This is good stuff.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Black people situation won't change much..if anything cacs will get bolder and try get physical with us and get cut down.
Ultimately cacs themselves will bear the biggest brunt of this massive L..
Cacs have a white supremacist law enforcement system backing them up breh. Where is your army.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Anyone ever heard of this guy? Stefan Molynuex. He's been spear heading the white nationalist agenda for some time now. I would strongly advise that you guys look up his material. I agreed with him on a lot of issues until I became sick of his "The Truth about so and so" videos. He consistently justifies the actions of white supremacist and undermines and/or completely denies white racism.

yeah...he's famous for telling people to run away from home and shyt...

Dude is like a cult leader

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:yes::yes::yes:

I've been watching this chump for YEARS. This guy is very important.

I was actually making a thread about him earlier this year, going into detail about his brand of "Intellectual" racism but i scrapped it. Didn't think thecoli was ready for that :francis:

For the record - Stefan Molyneux, Mike Cernovich, and Milo Yiannopoulos are NOT AltRight. They just agree with every altright position minus the OUTWARD racism (which they either ignore, deny, or justify - but never condemn)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Black people situation won't change much..if anything cacs will get bolder and try get physical with us and get cut down.
Ultimately cacs themselves will bear the biggest brunt of this massive L..

tumblr_n03en1EgNq1qd1u0wo1_500.gif

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Showtime had a special about the darksides of the Internet and this guy popped up on an episode. The segment was about a girl who'd ditched her family after discovering Stefan and following his rhetoric.

Basically he is a sort of cult leader.. he doesn't believe in the family structure and he pulls in those young ppl that are in a rebellious stage again their parents.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
...I thought this was public knowledge.

This type of *trolling* (downvote trolling videos, white supremacists subscribing just so they can immediately dislike and post vids on ***** and Reddit so they will be swarmed by people making racist comments and upvoting them, sharing manuals online on white supremacy, posing as black people online, -- the instant I see, "As a Black person, I think this is fine," I KNOW ITS A WHITE -- sharing codewords and buzzwords on how to talk about Black people without explicitly saying '******,' etc) has been going on for YEARS. Literally. Years.

I'm on YouTube and I have a video right now with over 6,000 downvotes (SIX THOUSAND. There are vids with MILLIONS of views that don't have that kind of ratio) because it was on the front page of Reddit for TWO WEEKS. I was swarmed with downvotes and racist comments. Racist white YouTubers like The Amazing Atheist and white nationalist twitter celebs also regularly sic their thousands or even millions of rabid racist white fanboys on us and push the idea that because it's so many of them, they have to be right. I've had to disable the like/unlike option on several videos and I have to heavily moderate comments.

If this is new to y'all then y'all have not been paying attention. Cut THAT shyt.

Also, if this really is new to you, then you should all read this article:

The white flight of Derek Black

It really outlines how white nationalists made a concerted effort to rebrand themselves among young white males and push the alt-right racism mainstream.

:wow: @Matt504 was a great posters until he started to change, but one of the good things he did before the change was bringing you on here.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:wow: @Matt504 was a great posters until he started to change, but one of the good things he did before the change was bringing you on here.

what's funny is that people were accusing me of "changing" long before I invited her to the site.

Maybe one day we'll have a meaningful dialogue on how I "changed" but until then I'll let y'all cook.