Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump won't deliver.

But people don't know this cause they see anyone with money as authority. He's a fukking 1 trick pony and has no idea what the fukk he's doing about anything. He's a bullshyt artist with no actual plans, ideas or solutions.

All they want is the white guy to make them feel safe and secure.
in 2 years when the midterms hit, all the folks who voted for him bc of his economic stance (Esp yall brexit state trump supporters:ufdup:) are gonna regret it.

some might wanna jump off a bridge or some wild shyt. :merchant:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
also, I spent alot of time on *****. Many of those dudes major issue was nikkas fukking their women. That's usually what it boils down to. Even though the number of people who actually date interracially is low, that was always a major issue with them. Deep down they see nikkas as cooler and stronger than them. Remember that cac in memphis this week screaming at that dude in the car was like "you're acting tough" and that nikka was like "I am? :dwillhuh:"...cac was like "well...no but...:mjgrin:"

they really are the most insecure people on the planet. Always needing confirmation. But let people tell it, black men have issues. :stopitslime:
I've brought this up on here so many times but people say I'm thinking with my dikk.

fukk every last one of them devils ok. I know they all have internal issues with POC and I know most white women date/marry their own. BUT a lot of the younger corny insecure white males in this country are boiling inside b/c of the perceived increase in interracial relationships (black men/white women).

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Republicans control all branches now, it will be interesting to hear their excuses when those factories remain in China, Mexico and Indonesia.

Nike will never pay an American $8.00 an hr when they can pay lin xaoling .35 cents an hr in China to do the same job.
No trade unions in fukking China too..
No environmentalists either.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, I spent alot of time on *****. Many of those dudes major issue was nikkas fukking their women. That's usually what it boils down to. Even though the number of people who actually date interracially is low, that was always a major issue with them. Deep down they see nikkas as cooler and stronger than them. Remember that cac in memphis this week screaming at that dude in the car was like "you're acting tough" and that nikka was like "I am? :dwillhuh:"...cac was like "well...no but...:mjgrin:"

they really are the most insecure people on the planet. Always needing confirmation. But let people tell it, black men have issues. :stopitslime:
Reminds me of Bills kicker wife talking about castration cause Sherman hit the kicker :dwillhuh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the 1920's they also hated the Irish, Polish, and Italians too because they weren't considered white. White supremacy isn't about logic, it's about dominance.
that shyt went out the door once People from Latin america the mid east and asia started coming here. :mjpls:

they're even trying to incorporate hispanics as white, but from the looks of things that wont be happening :mjgrin:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's not really tho. We've seen several articles about how millennials don't hook up as much as past generations. Plus, a lot of these dudes are frustrated over potential street harassment and false rape charges (sound familiar? :mjlol:)

The baby boomers had a way easier time getting laid too.
:dahell: with apps like tinder and sites like pof, cats don't even have to leave the crib to even holler at chicks, Spare me the bs, but if you can't even send a text message to get laid idk what to say....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

They want to be the victim so bad, but history says otherwise.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
that shyt went out the door once People from Latin america the mid east and asia started coming here. :mjpls:

they're even trying to incorporate hispanics as white, but from the looks of things that wont be happening :mjgrin:

Hopefully Trump builds a glorious wall and sends the mexicacs back to Tijuana :mexpls:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And some black dudes follow it and regurgitate the same ideologies not knowing that its not for them (mainly whitewashed negroes).

It's was evident when you'd realise you're actually talking to a cac online and not a brother..something would seem off about them..
Psychologists need to study this strange phenomenon of whites pretending to be Black online.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Bite your tounge

Sounds awfully similar to yall clowns voting for Obama
What did he really do for yall?
Ain't a thing change but the weather

If anything, racism has been pushed back 40 years with Obama in office
@BmoreGorilla

Add this dude to the white troll list.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Trajan, here are additional tweets as well to add to the thread OP please.

KOZJ4Hg.jpg

MVBoDYr.jpg

yXpLixe.jpg

ye2YGFR.jpg