Lets talk about the gulliest dude in SEINFELD history

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't forget the underground black market shower head distributor.

"I got the Cyclone F series, Hydra Jet Flow, Stockholm Superstream, you name it." :heh:
nikka got a showerhead for elephants:bryan:

That shyt had him plastered up against the wall in his shower. The dealer even told him he doesn't sell it but Kramer insisted

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The more I think about it the more I start to appreciate the finale. They really were scumbags and ruined people's lives and even ended a few. They lucky they only got a year. George was a sociopath, Elaine was a pure thug who literally threw people in the bushes (Kramer), kidnapped dogs, and embezzeled money from her company , Kramer didn't give a fukk and always had a hand in the underworld by associating with shady figures, Jerry was the neat freak coward and borderline narcissist. They deserved way more than one year.
True... but everyone in the 1990s didn't hear you though, they wanted some happy ass ending.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about it the more I start to appreciate the finale. They really were scumbags and ruined people's lives and even ended a few. They lucky they only got a year. George was a sociopath, Elaine was a pure thug who literally threw people in the bushes (Kramer), kidnapped dogs, and embezzeled money from her company , Kramer didn't give a fukk and always had a hand in the underworld by associating with shady figures, Jerry was the neat freak coward and borderline narcissist. They deserved way more than one year.

This. I like the way they did with the finale, it all make sense.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has to be Elaine, here's more:russ:

Put a hit out on the neighbors dog because it was making too much noise
Dated a Communist and was proud of it, telling everyone
Tried to steal someone's husband, got Jerry involved so he could make moves on the wife, leaving the husband for her
Traveled to the jungle to get Petermen to sign off on the the Urban Sumbrero
Became a janitor so she could get flounder delivered

Don't forget...Remmy Elaine got drunk in India for attending her friend's wedding and when her friend found out that Elaine slept with her friend's fiance.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Elaine fukked his life. Put him out of business and he had to move to another continent. She did this for shyts and giggles.

Not to mention Brody, Mr. HarHarwood, the Russian cable repair guys, the Russian Frogger machine moving guys, Crazy Joe DaVola who he first started associating with, Newman shady, crazy ass, The Soup Nazi, and FDR to name a few. Kramer stayed dabbling with the underworld and eastern european war criminals.
Kramer was in deep in the underworld, how you think he lived in an apartment that was 3k a month in the 90,s while not having a job but going to fine restaurants bagging dimes left and right . Going on retreats and exotic vacations while having no job? He was moving product all on the upper west side .

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kramer was in deep in the underworld, how you think he lived in an apartment that was 3k a month in the 90,s while not having a job but going to fine restaurants bagging dimes left and right . Going on retreats and exotic vacations while having no job? He was moving product all on the upper west side .
The theory for that was that Kramer was trust fund baby. It was the only thing that made sense at the time. He never had a job and more free time than anybody, never had money on him but had a car and a parking space in NY. If he was really doing favors for Bob Sacomano or the Russian mafia he wouldn't have had time to fukk around with Jerry and the click and he would've dressed much better and probably had tatts. Trust fund baby..final answer.