Lets talk about the gulliest dude in SEINFELD history

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Mark was just sad. He basically got raped by Sophie and was forced to have a kid that he didn't want b/c all of her options were gone and Jeff was through with her. Jeremy even banged her and at one time she didn't know who the father was. Yea you right Mark is the king of Ls.

Didn't want to marry her, almost got killed on vacation and she found an engagement ring that he couldn't say no to her accepting.

The wedding episode

:mjlol:

His book
:mjlol:

Mega Ls

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Ralph-Lauren-Polo-Shirt-For-Men-in-Seinfeld-Season-7-Episode-8-The-Pool-Guy-1-780x439.jpg

Ramon the Pool Boy gets a nomination

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't know if it was mentioned already, but what about Enzo the barber? Dude was willing to murder Jerry and his nephew for cutting Jerry's hair behind his back. He sent Newman in to get a sample of Jerry's hair so he can piece it all together. He burst into Jerry's apartment and was ready to kill but then the only thing to stop him was Edward Scissorhands being on TV :mjlol:

hqdefault.jpg

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Probably been said but what about JFK, used his birthday wish to wish Kramer died.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Was gonna 1* this thread if it wasn't about Bob, the gay Puerto Rican

Bobtough.jpg

But I forgot Brody.
:ehh:

The man threatened to kill Jerry if he didn't bootleg a movie :russ:
Who? Who will not wear the ribbon?!!! :demonic:

This was just on the other day....these Saturday and Sunday morning runs of Seinfeld be killing me on the weekends :russ: