:ehh:

The man threatened to kill Jerry if he didn't bootleg a movie :russ:

Who doesn't want to wear the ribbon?!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite show of all time, not just sitcom. I got into it as a 9 year old and so much stuff went over my head but even at 9, you recognize fukkery when you see it. "The Switch" probably has my all time favorite George reaction:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Louis-Dreyfus was born in New York City. Her mother, Judith (née LeFever), was a writer and special needs tutor,[1] and her father, the billionaire Gérard Louis-Dreyfus, chaired Louis Dreyfus Energy Services. She is the great-great-granddaughter of Léopold Louis-Dreyfus, who in 1851 founded the Louis Dreyfus Group, a French commodities and shipping conglomerate, which members of the family control to this day.[2] Her paternal grandfather, Pierre Louis-Dreyfus (1908-2011), was president of the Louis Dreyfus Group;[3] he remained in France during World War II, fighting as a cavalry officer and later in the French Resistance.[4] During this time, her father fled to America from France.[5][6] Her paternal grandmother, Dolores (Neubauer), and her mother, were American. Her paternal grandfather was from an Alsatian Jewish family,[7] while Julia's other ancestry is German, Mexican, English, French, Scottish, and Scots-Irish.[8] In 1962, one year after Louis-Dreyfus's birth, her parents divorced. After relocating to Washington, D.C. when Julia was eight,[9] her mother married L. Thompson Bowles, Dean of the George Washington University Medical School.[1][10]

Louis-Dreyfus spent her childhood in several states and countries, in connection with her stepfather's work with Project HOPE, including Sri Lanka, Colombia and Tunisia.[11] She graduated from the Holton-Arms School in Bethesda, Maryland in 1979, and attended Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. There, she was a member of the Delta Gamma sorority, and studied theatre for several years, before dropping out due to a professional acting job offer.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Louis-Dreyfus

:to:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston