Let's talk about it.... Is it really social conditioning if men prefer light skin women?

Daps
:russ: at this goofy nikka tryin justify his love for lightskin girls. Dawg, its ok. You can like whatever you want.

We still love you bruh :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preference for lightskinned women is conditioning because mostly only black men put lightskinned women on a pedestal. :ufdup:Let's be real, the average Connor, Sanji or Jin ain't checking for the average lightskin girl with a fat ass that nikkas will kill over. A lightskin girl has to be literally a dime to get the same attention as some skinny flat chest flat ass Becky by men of all races.:ld:And what is considered a dime in the black community usually is considered fat and nasty to whites and non-blacks who prefer little boy shaped women or weird shaped women with huge t*ts with a flat ass. :scusthov:And lightskin women still carry the stigma of being black amongst non-black men. And Amerikkka tries to spin the narrative that black women as a whole are the least desirable.:jbhmm: If lightskin women are more attractive, non-black men assume that they have angry shytty attitudes and aren't worth dealing with. Most non-black men are too scared to holler at black women of any shade fearing rejection and embarrassment but are also fully aware of the backlash of being seen in public with a black woman that black men would find attractive.

Some will argue that race mixing leads to more attractive people. But seeing a fair share of ugly half breeds proves this is not always the case. But many lightskin women are closer to a white standard of beauty in a world that has been colonized by whites for hundreds of years. A black man can have a redbone on his arm that looks like a Becky with slightly kinky hair and not be labelled as a sellout in real life, not by wacky everyone who isn't Wesley Snipes complexion with eight Nigerian grandparents isn't black Coli philosophy. :hubie:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No, I've always been naturally more attracted to lighter skinned women. I don't know about other men but I'm just speaking on myself.

There's other features I have a liking and disliking for and it has nothing to do with "social conditioning". Skin tone is no different.
You are a cotidamn self hating c00n..its that simple
You didnt come out of your mother's p*ssy "naturally" liking lighter skinned women

Gtfoh

3/4 of your posts involve caping for cacs or c00ns
:scust:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
The only preference that seem to ever be wrong are the ones men have. Women can have all the preferences and generally nobody says shyt but with men you get women and some pandering ass dudes worrying about how we move.

60% of this board is a non-stop complaining about women, and their 'aint shytness'(preferences, iclu):mjlol:
Wish some would stop juelzing, and straight up admit that bc it doesn't (seem) to effect them, they don't give a fuk!

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It’s only social conditioning If you put darksin down or say dumb things like that rapper said about having dark babies.

I like light skinned and mix women my self preferably but I have no problem dating a dark skin woman and have no problems marrying one and wouldn’t care if my kids came out dark skin.

It’s silly to be mad at people who have a preferences unless it’s geared towards ignorance of course!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
60% of this board is a non-stop complaining about women, and their 'aint shytness'(preferences, iclu):mjlol:
Wish some would stop juelzing, and straight up admit, bc it doesn't (seem) to effect the, they don't give a fuk!
You typing to fast fam. I get the jist of what you're saying but are you trying to equate what cats do on a messageboard to the general public at large? If so I disagree.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
You typing to fast fam. I get the jist of what you're saying but are you trying to equate what cats do on a messageboard to the general public at large? If so I disagree.
This is true. Only on a message board would some foolishly state colorism doesn't exist despite the 400 years of unquestioned, documented history proving otherwise. Instead..shhh.. better to make sure not to play into certain narratives we think aren't beneficial, (as a collective) even if that means playing dumb
-classic E-shyt feature, all around actually:mjlol:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Wish some would stop juelzing, and straight up admit that bc it doesn't (seem) to effect them, they don't give a fuk!

It's not about juelzing and dismissing anything it's about hypocrisy. If women cared about colorism as much as they say they do then they'd call it out when men face it. Women just want to be able to police men, but still hold on to their own shallow standards. There's dark skin guys who get ridiculed and curved too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is true. Only on a message board would some foolishly state colorism doesn't exist despite the 400 years of unquestioned, documented history proving otherwise. Instead..shhh.. better to make sure not to play into certain narratives we think aren't beneficial, (as a collective) even if that means playing dumb
-classic E-shyt feature, all around actually:mjlol:
Colorism in dating don't exist. Just because some people say some dumb shyt and y'all can use your fingers to google a thread/janky study don't make it a real problem. Where is this 400 years of dating evidence that colorism is real because that's what we talking about being real. Folks bring in the racism part for sympathy and to shut down discussion. I'm not dating another black chick thinking about no fukking slavery in choosing her fam. Does she look good? If so regardless of complexion I'm trying to see whats what and that's most people. Just because y'all can find people saying stupid shyt don't mean its a problem. If it was it would be way more lighter blacks because folks would just be fukking lighter and lighter folks but since that isn't the case as always I think folks are exaggerating. Your turn

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
You are a cotidamn self hating c00n..its that simple
You didnt come out of your mother's p*ssy "naturally" liking lighter skinned women

Gtfoh

3/4 of your posts involve caping for cacs or c00ns
:scust:
You and the lame dapping your post can go suck a dikk.

Stay mad over what type of women another man likes fakkit.