Lets talk about how pro-black but anti-gay, anti-science, and pro-religion the coli is

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I see what you're saying but if we're going to take every verse at face value we could find some crazy ones that make no sense. Like not eating shell fish and weird shyt about slaves.

And I think the whole song is about gay marriage and how words like "gay" get thrown around as an insult. They don't have the same rights as others like marriage and he views it as a right that all people should have. So they have been robbed of some basic rights that should be afforded to all people.

yea well thats niether here or there of what my original point against the OP really was anyway, which is that pro gay apparently is anti religious, also with the help of gay black men plays down the seriousness of racism against blacks and now coming to find out its also somewhat anti science which imo shows how all this pro gay stuff can easily have ill effects on the black community, disproving this threads thesis

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
100 years later

No one is asking you to "embrace" pedosexuals.....but what's the point in ostracizing them?
No one is asking you to "embrace" zoosexuals.....but what's the point in ostracizing them?
Lol...when your argument invariably slippery slopes to a place where you're invoking fukking animals and kids, it's probably not a good one bruh.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol...when your argument invariably slippery slopes to a place where you're invoking fukking animals and kids, it's probably not a good one bruh.
You know this isn't true.. maybe for animals... for consent reasons. And truthfully that's just my biased opinion. cuz we don't ask consent to keep them as pets or eat them.

ur a fool if you don't believe the 'people are born this way' arguments aren't being used to justify--- polygamy, pedi, animals, etc. Saying that abnormal sexual behavior is normal opens the doors to saying - other abnormal sexual behavior is normal. Especially when legal justifications are involved... because EQUAL arguments can be made about sex with 13 year olds, having 10 wives, etc.

"we should respect the rights of all people to chose their partners, marry who they want, have consensual sex with who they want, and not be ostracized because they have sexual desires that are very rare in our species"

If we agree with that, then you know you are just wrong with this statement ^

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not quite sure why everyone is confused by my post. Homosexuality used to be considered a mental illness and now the liberal media is pushing everyone to accept it as normal behavior. I thought my post was pretty much self-explanatory.

In the future we will have to accept pedophiles and zoophiles as normal behavior since the 'born this way' argument will be used to justified that sort of behavior.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
^^^Homosexuality doesn't require a victim.
The talking point has already been refuted in this thread, and in like 100 other threads. That's why I didn't even bother replying to blackking or Angelic Servers. It's :deadhorse: all day. I guess the same people just enjoy repeating it over and over or something.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
^^^Homosexuality doesn't require a victim.
Neither does pedi shyt. IF we were honest... we can say that two 14 year olds having sex - are both consenting. So how is a crime for a 25 year old to smash a 14 year old??? I have children so I'm not really for that chain of though, but it is what it is... Along the same lines... a man with 8 wives isn't recognized in my state... how is that right??? There is no victim there - furthermore we should respect the rights of all people to chose their partners, marry who they want, have consensual sex with who they want, and not be ostracized because they have sexual desires that are very rare in our species

:usure:

the animal people have a different case and points to make.... but the 1 point they make that is true is.. some people have that natural sick gross desire to bang animals - it is a real mental defect, not more so or less of a mental difference -than homosexuality. Why are those people treated so much worse? Why aren't they recognized as normal, when some of them simply are born that way - They can't help that shyt?!?! I get the part about dolphins and dogs not consenting (even tho animals sometimes do the thrusting, lol) But I'm just saying.... No body is flying in with the cape - if I was like.... "come on" "that shyt is just not normal for our species"

This is all common sense, imo.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why are you guys defending homosexuality with such vigor? You all should be more concerned with issues pertaining to black people especially now when black teenagers are getting shot up for no reason:

:dead: you will get shot around these parts trying to make that point. check out my entire time posting from sohh to the coli. That point is horrible, I guess.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you have to add supernatural tenets to it?
When Moses told the Israelites to be clean and avoid certain foods such as pork and mixing dairy with meat, he didn't do it because some god in the sky told him to...He did because he either learned through observation or reading that uncleanliness results in disease...

The superstitions are added for the people, because at that time, that's what the people needed...People needed explanations that the intelligent people of the time just didn't have the means to answer...

Today, we have a lot more science and ways of fact checking, we don't need superstition in modern religions, but people still need dreams and hope, that's what people kill and die for...

Nobody is going to go to war for science, and the only purpose of having a nation is to prepare for war...