Lets talk about how pro-black but anti-gay, anti-science, and pro-religion the coli is

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol OIC. I was thinking GAY people who are enemies of the old guard would be your friends by virtue of them being enemies to the old guard.

I think the question of why are gay people your enemy?
really none of that shyt is the question...

question is why Should we even worry about that shyt. I can see why we should worry about campaign finance or the way food is made.... I can't see this.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
really none of that shyt is the question...

question is why Should we even worry about that shyt. I can see why we should worry about campaign finance or the way food is made.... I can't see this.
Well from a strategic standpoint the more people you have on your "side" the better you'll be able to handle those larger issues :manny:
Once gay people have their rights do you suppose they will be more apt to side with staunch conservatives or proceed to focus on equality? Just a thought.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone have a good reason that black people Should support it??

not asking if they should be against it or anything.... but is there a reason black people should support the agendas or the movements or causes??

Basic human rights?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Basic human rights?

lol, basic human rights shouldn't be something that we can move the goal post on. If we do that then it can also be moved backwards forward then backwards and be manipulated buy the majority. . We should keep basic human rights as the right to live, eat, fukk, do what you want as long as it isn't harming anyone else, along with being able to pursue your financial and educational goals. the criminal justice shouldn't unfairly target you either.

So these things, we understand as basic. Gay have always enjoyed these things..............................

unless they were black. Let's not pretend, friends. Our liberal mindsets and interest shouldn't take the place of logic and reality. Reality isn't vibeing with the idea that Gays are an oppressed group. oppressed groups aren't overrepresented like 700% in the media and in media dialogue -positively or in a 'cool' fashion. oppressed groups are treated unfairly, usually by the justice system. Oppressed groups sometimes have government agendas that cause them hard-ache and stress for generations. Oppressed groups have barriers to financial success. etc. If I was gay, i could do what I'm doing in life right now. Even when I was in the military - as a str8 man ur sex life should never come up in professional settings... so we had gay guys - they fukked who they wanted like everyone else, and that was the military. If I showed up at formation I would never dream to come talking bout 'hey capt I had the tightest p*ssy last night" so y would a gay dude need to share?... Sure there are pockets of people that will naturally reject a mental birth defect that only represents a tiny fraction of humans - because it's pushed as normal when it's not. While other things that are equal to homosexuality are considered.. demonic.

It's seems we have to completely ignore reality to make our point on this subject.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:what: is the fascination with gays on the coli?
:russ: @Blackking dapping this post. Dude is THE most gay obsessed poster on this entire site. He even surpassed Mowgli recently imo. Dude writes fukking novels about gay men and manages to invoke them in every conversation.

And let's not even talk about that thread where he spent the whole day describing vivid scenarios of a little boy getting raped that thankfully got deleted. :gag: I came close to putting him on ignore that day.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What "other things"?

And if you mention bestiality or pedophilia, your credibility goes out the window.
well ur credibility just flew out the window, because homosexuality isn't more normal and less of a defect that produces a sexual abnormality than pedophilia or bestiality.

however, I was referring to polygamy - which is illegal in states that allow gay marriage. illegal in all 50 states. People who love each other, chose each other as life partners are told they are illegal as fukk - in the same places that promote gay marriage because people love each other and chose life partners.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: @Blackking dapping this post. Dude is THE most gay obsessed poster on this entire site. He even surpassed Mowgli recently imo. Dude writes fukking novels about gay men and manages to invoke them in every conversation.

And let's not even talk about that thread where he spent the whole day describing vivid scenarios of a little boy getting raped that thankfully got deleted. :gag: I came close to putting him on ignore that day.
So Three times in a ROW ??? IF anyone is obsessed it's you. I speak about gay issues in threads started about gay issues - it's not like many of these threads started, including this 1, are started by posters who aren't gay rights supporters and advocates. :childplease:

I dapped the post for that reason.... u all truly like talking about this unless someone has an opposing opinion. You the worse example of that immaturity..

and idk even know what ur talking about w the rest, but you're confusing correction with obsession. When a topic about capitalism comes up I'm not talking about gays, when food comes up I'm not talking about gays.. when topics come up I speak on them.
You are in a gay thread - Doing The Only Thing Your Known for... trying to diss me for addressing the topic at hand :childplease:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So Three times in a ROW ??? IF anyone is obsessed it's you. I speak about gay issues in threads started about gay issues - it's not like many of these threads started, including this 1, are started by posters who aren't gay rights supporters and advocates. :childplease:

I dapped the post for that reason.... u all truly like talking about this unless someone has an opposing opinion. You the worse example of that immaturity..

and idk even know what ur talking about w the rest, but you're confusing correction with obsession. When a topic about capitalism comes up I'm not talking about gays, when food comes up I'm not talking about gays.. when topics come up I speak on them.
You are in a gay thread - Doing The Only Thing Your Known for... trying to diss me for addressing the topic at hand :childplease:
Nah I just commented because it's hard to ignore you dapping a post where somebody is lamenting posters' fixation with homosexuality, when the time, energy, passion, and effort you have devoted to discussing homosexuality here is unrivaled by anyone not named Mowgli, Mr. Somebody, or Crakface. It's kinda like someone commenting on how fixated posters are on religion and Napoleon dapping it.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: You guys got it all out now so that I can lock this thread, we're now heading towards personal feelings territory.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: You guys got it all out now so that I can lock this thread, we're now heading towards personal feelings territory.
lock, cuz they can't debate w/o attacking posters n shyt....

like it's even that serious that people think differently about it.