Lets talk about how pro-black but anti-gay, anti-science, and pro-religion the coli is

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
No, black people didn't start caring about dogs until white people started caring about them.

No, black people didn't start caring about dogs until white people started caring about them.
:wtf::usure:

dog4.jpg

dog8.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
100 years later

No one is asking you to "embrace" pedosexuals.....but what's the point in ostracizing them?
No one is asking you to "embrace" zoosexuals.....but what's the point in ostracizing them?

Yeah. Because thats the same thing?

Whats with you nikkas and wanting to fukk kids or animals?

We decide not to fukk kids because they're too immature. Deal with it.

We decide not to fukk animals because of CONSENT... :snoop:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Kool G Trap looking at where this is headed (I saw you quoted me but I didn't get to that), I'll take an L here. I stay giving these guys credit :snoop:
Yeah stop :cape: for ignorance and wrong-headedness just to try an establish some nonexistent middleground. You will inevitably look like a fool when you get tangled in a web of illogical devil's advocacy like you did .in this thread.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Blackking your problem is your an authoritarian. That's what all your intolerant, myopic views boil down to. You have an authoritarian view that society and its members must all act a certain way wish you desire.

You think black people should all act and think a certain way. You think we should all be militant NOI members. You think all gay people should be the same way...in the closet and never expressing any sign of their sexual orientation in public. You think women should all be one way. You think atheists should just shut up and never mention their beliefs.

You in this thread openly saying gay people are unnatural and defective, while at the same time telling them how they should conduct themselves...like they should listen to you. :deadmanny:

Any time these debates about sexuality, race, society or any social issue comes up, you're always trying to drive home your authoritarian vision and saying how people should act, regardless of their personal experience, values, or freedom of choice.

But the thing is, people don't care for your authoritarian vision and it will never come into fruition. This is a free sand open society and people are moving in the opposite direction of everything you want to enforce. Basically to quote Marlo, "You want it to be one way...but it's the other way." You might as well choose a new country.
I made a suggestion about how I Think the agenda could get passed easier... not telling gays what to do... and I'm not the only one that called it a defect - the gay rights supporters on here said it more than once - of course focus in on me though when you should be grateful for opposing opinions on what is by far the weakest subfourm. Even JBO is better, lol.

And about black people.... I'm confused about you choosing the word "we"....:huh: but anyway "we" are the most diverse people with views and culture. IT's my opinion that black people should focus on black economic empowerment. There are niche issues I personally care about - I speak to economics regardless if it's my main thing because that's what we need. Trust me - I have some other person topic that hit home with me before that. It seems strange to me that a black person would actually speak to and promote gay issues -- and rarely even speak to and promote pro black issues -- but that's just how I feel about it. I don't have an authoritarian vision because I'm not an authority. I quit the military instead of going for bangin ass retirement and recently quit my job - went independent, because I don't even like authority...or slavery ... so miss me w that shyt. You're confused... hell yea I like some of the NOI ways, but I don't subscribe to their belief, I just support their efforts because they are about empowerment of blacks, even the weakest and lost amongst us. I go to church, all my friends and main bish are weak ass agnostics... so my shyt isn't stuck in a box. my fam isn't muslim... but I do love Islam though and predict that I will always believe in that. The NOI is great though and your black ass, lol, shouldn't diss them just for the sake of dissing them.

I never said atheist should shut up... you should know that - debate =/= not wanting to hear other opinions. I post in HL for Jesus Christ sake. I'm one of the most pro women on this site - what are you talking about?? I probably know the most about women as well... how many female posters have backed me up cuz I backed them up on the women hating tlr forum. My opinions about race are just what they are - but none are baseless.

I'm dead at your impassioned attempt to put me in a box and really not contribute or make a post about the thread topic. About gays showing their sexuality in public.... we all have that freedom, but my point is valid - how do you make the case that all that shyt is normal when you are over the top? I feel the out of control ones hurt the cause of the normal acting ones--- and I'm not talking about just speaking soft of seeming a lil sweet.. you know what I'm speaking on. But no I don't agree with over representation in the media.. .transgender locker room sharing.. or calling it natural and not a mental defect at the same time ----- but I don't believe those things are intolerant.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@Blackking your problem is your an authoritarian. That's what all your intolerant, myopic views boil down to. You have an authoritarian view that society and its members must all act a certain way wish you desire.

You think black people should all act and think a certain way. You think we should all be militant NOI members. You think all gay people should be the same way...in the closet and never expressing any sign of their sexual orientation in public. You think women should all be one way. You think atheists should just shut up and never mention their beliefs.

You in this thread openly saying gay people are unnatural and defective, while at the same time telling them how they should conduct themselves...like they should listen to you. :deadmanny:

Any time these debates about sexuality, race, society or any social issue comes up, you're always trying to drive home your authoritarian vision and saying how people should act, regardless of their personal experience, values, or freedom of choice.

But the thing is, people don't care for your authoritarian vision and it will never come into fruition. This is a free sand open society and people are moving in the opposite direction of everything you want to enforce. Basically to quote Marlo, "You want it to be one way...but it's the other way." You might as well choose a new country.
1049.gif

t3MHnEY.gif

Damn, this is too true. Reading this dudes post is ridiculous, like everyone a different view to him is fukking up or being unrealistic or unreasonable. Blackking is an ok guy, but he doesn't really believe in the spirit of social freedom here in america from what I can see.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If black folks want to talk about being equipped to overcome, being dogmatic and superstitious won't help us.
Period.
And?
You're still a bigot towards swaths of your own community and refuse to accept proven evidence to support why gays are...well..gay.
Get over the antigay shyt and move on to the bigger picture.
Religion does not have to be dogmatic and superstitious...

It needs to be 1) sensible to the people of the time and 2) unifying by creating a proud identity for the people, and addressing the people's psychosocial concerns...

Only when people are united under one common identity will anything else ever be successful...

Sun Tzu calls it the "way"...

Name a great civilization that did not have a strong religious base...?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
because you dont have to care about mackelmore to respond tell me how im taking it out of context though

this is what you said about his lyrics:

lest you forget friend macklemore also said holy water is poison and the churches words arent annointed

the lyrics:
If you preach hate at the service, those words arern't annointed
That Holy Water that you soak in has been poisoned

you're leaving out the part about preaching hate. he's saying if you preach hate you're not following christian beliefs. he's not saying christianity is false or the church doesn't matter.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
this is what you said about his lyrics:

the lyrics:
If you preach hate at the service, those words arern't annointed
That Holy Water that you soak in has been poisoned

you're leaving out the part about preaching hate. he's saying if you preach hate you're not following christian beliefs. he's not saying christianity is false or the church doesn't matter.

i didnt say he said christianity is false but just because homosexuality is considered sin like many other things according to their doctrine that doesnt mean its hate speach..i left that out though but is it that not basically his meaning if he is going to twist scripture to fit his beliefs? those beliefs being same loves(same sex, sex) is fine?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
i didnt say he said christianity is false but just because homosexuality is considered sin like many other things according to their doctrine that doesnt mean its hate speach..i left that out though but is it that not basically his meaning if he is going to twist scripture to fit his beliefs? those beliefs being same loves(same sex, sex) is fine?

yeah if you're going to look at it like that, you're right. I guess the point is if you're going to deny gay rights you're not "loving the neighbor as you would yourself" (or whatever the verse is). I mean we can cherry pick verses all day here.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
yeah if you're going to look at it like that, you're right. I guess the point is if you're going to deny gay rights you're not "loving the neighbor as you would yourself" (or whatever the verse is). I mean we can cherry pick verses all day here.

if he saying nothing wrong with being gay then that is one thing if thats what you believe in, but you cant even act like he isnt attacking beliefs if he is going to go against their scripture and call it hate speech, some of the other lyrics of that song

right here he is saying god loves all his children is forgotten and suprisingly referencing treatment as a possible jab at science? didnt catch that the first time

if he knows it says that than why does he act like he doesnt know all any sin leads to death? there is no bias against sin, hes making a play on words to insinuate being gay is permanent and something people are born with untreatable by religion or science alike as if to say its not ment to be treated, and then there is this

if he is fighting for gay rights what rights do gays not have besides being able to be recognized as a couple in a union of marriage in some states? or better yet what rights are "stolen" from gays?