Lets talk about how pro-black but anti-gay, anti-science, and pro-religion the coli is

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I know i've been out of the loop but are these really THE ISSUES the black community needs to deal with? I mean if they are then seriously...racism just doesn't exist anymore

We won ? :manny:
yeah, you're def out of the loop. we are now, after just 50 years since the end of segregation and a little over 150 years since the end slavery, a post racial society. racism no longer exist, and the playing field is even.

Last edited:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
yeah, you're def out of the loop. we are now, after just 50 years since the end of segregation and a little over 150 years since the end slavery, a post racial society. racism no longer exist, and the playing field is even.
well i'm glad we can finally put that behind us and get on with the real issues. Homophobia, religion and science ignorance.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

well i'm glad we can finally put that behind us and get on with the real issues. Homophobia, religion and science ignorance.
these aren't serious post are they??

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Don't worry broheim...I'm gonna pray for you...
tumblr_mb7iexQyCI1r5c43bo1_500.gif
Don't worry broheim...I'm gonna pray for you...
tumblr_mb7iexQyCI1r5c43bo1_500.gif
That's cute.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black people will never support homosexuality

the rest of America needs to accept this
Does anyone have a good reason that black people Should support it??

not asking if they should be against it or anything.... but is there a reason black people should support the agendas or the movements or causes??

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Does anyone have a good reason that black people Should support it??

not asking if they should be against it or anything.... but is there a reason black people should support the agendas or the movements or causes??

No because racism still exist and we need to address issues in the black community because they're more urgent than homosexuality.

Black boys are being shot up, black teenage girls are posting twerking videos daily, so many single-parent households, inner city schools aren't preparing our kids for the real world, disproportionately large black prison population, so many black men are joining the military becoming pawns for the multinational bankers and military industrial complex who profit off perpetual conflict in the middle east.....................and you guys are worried about cock suckers?

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:ohhh:the KKK, skin heads, and southern conservative cac are my friend?? some Older black Christians aren't even my enemies enemy so...

idk
lol OIC. I was thinking GAY people who are enemies of the old guard would be your friends by virtue of them being enemies to the old guard.

I think the question of why are gay people your enemy?