Lets talk about how pro-black but anti-gay, anti-science, and pro-religion the coli is

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Your sense of right and wrong comes from where mine does though...thats the funny thing.

According to ur worldview sure it does

according to mine it does too

Difference lies in that my worldview and urs claim different origins of morality

:manny:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pro-black = cool
anti-gay = cool
anti-science = not cool
pro-religion = not cool

Also why must we embrace homosexuality? Because the liberal media says so?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
pro-black = cool
anti-gay = cool
anti-science = not cool
pro-religion = not cool

Also why must we embrace homosexuality? Because the liberal media says so?

No one is asking you to "embrace" gays...but whats the point in ostracizing them?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So whose morality are you using when you disagree with something in your theology? :leostare:

:whoa:Now dnt take tthis as a cop out breh but I will not answer that..only because i know the answer will make u go into a fit of rage and make some huge rant on religion and we'll basically start back at square 1 :whew:

Monday Night Raw is almost here I'll just leave u be my good man :obama:

Take Care

:blessed:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is asking you to "embrace" gays...but whats the point in ostracizing them?

100 years later

No one is asking you to "embrace" pedosexuals.....but what's the point in ostracizing them?
No one is asking you to "embrace" zoosexuals.....but what's the point in ostracizing them?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
100 years later

No one is asking you to "embrace" pedosexuals.....but what's the point in ostracizing them?
No one is asking you to "embrace" zoosexuals.....but what's the point in ostracizing them?
Does anyone know what this shyt was supposed to mean :wtf:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
...you're missing the fukking point.

I don't care about "black population" growth.

You basically sound like a black supremacist right now.

I only care about human equality.

Thats the point here.
If human equality interferes with the black population growth then i say no. Of course you don't care about the black population growth you're more concerned with fakkits.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Kool G Trap looking at where this is headed (I saw you quoted me but I didn't get to that), I'll take an L here. I stay giving these guys credit :snoop:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Blackking your problem is your an authoritarian. That's what all your intolerant, myopic views boil down to. You have an authoritarian view that society and its members must all act a certain way wish you desire.

You think black people should all act and think a certain way. You think we should all be militant NOI members. You think all gay people should be the same way...in the closet and never expressing any sign of their sexual orientation in public. You think women should all be one way. You think atheists should just shut up and never mention their beliefs.

You in this thread openly saying gay people are unnatural and defective, while at the same time telling them how they should conduct themselves...like they should listen to you. :deadmanny:

Any time these debates about sexuality, race, society or any social issue comes up, you're always trying to drive home your authoritarian vision and saying how people should act, regardless of their personal experience, values, or freedom of choice.

But the thing is, people don't care for your authoritarian vision and it will never come into fruition. This is a free sand open society and people are moving in the opposite direction of everything you want to enforce. Basically to quote Marlo, "You want it to be one way...but it's the other way." You might as well choose a new country.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
This thread is terrible:salute:

I disagree bro...I just had a dude report me on here :russ: because I was calling a known racist poster a cracker ass cracker

no problem yet right??

ok so while this clown supposedly was talking his shyt ...saying how its wrong to use cracker....he's saying fakkit left and right....

that shyt makes no sense...everyone should be treated equally....

basically how you gonna come to the defense of a racist white poster and say its wrong to use cracker..and we should treat people equally ...AND turn around and say fakkit left and right...

what sense does that make???