Lets talk about how pro-black but anti-gay, anti-science, and pro-religion the coli is

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Its like...if you REALLY cared about the "black community" ya'll could just drop the gay bashing, anti-science ignorance, and religious support.

That alone would do WONDERS for the debates on here.

Because being gay equals zero population growth for black people. Whites dont set the morality standards for black ppl. It seems like whatever the dominant society does black ppl want to follow. Now all of a sudden black people love dogs. You'll see a 6-foot muscular black dude walking around with a poodle in a white neighborhood.

You don't change your formula values based on the times and what's popular.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because being gay equals zero population growth for black people. Whites dont set the morality standards for black ppl. It seems like whatever the dominant society does black ppl want to follow. Now all of a sudden black people love dogs. You'll see a 6-foot muscular black dude walking around with a poodle in a white neighborhood.

Why do you think blacks and whites have different morality "standards?"

you're basically shytting on black gays as if they're some how different from white gay people.

Who the fukk cares if they're gay?

This is the problem. We're all people. thats what equality should teach you. Not that blacks are different from whites.

its WHITE folks who want to segregate us. Integration wasn't supposed to make black people become separatists themselves. It was supposed to level the playing field, not shift the balance of power.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont care whether people define themselves by it or not. They can do what they feel like.

I never said they were normal. But obviously you can have common interests as a result of a shared interest. Like, the gays love showtunes and shyt, and blacks like rap music. Its things like that that come together to make communities and subcommunities. Either way i don't see what the problem is at all.

:beli:

If you are rejecting the gays etc based upon darwinian principles and survival of the fittest, that shyt makes no sense to me. Human beings do not exist in anything near resembling a darwinian environment. I just left college with a degree that focused primarily on evolutionary coursework, so believe me when I say that applying evolutionary logic to what humans should or shouldn't do makes no sense; and politically attempts to do so end in things like the Third Reich. As for polygamy, I believe that is a cultural and social thing. I haven't done any research on bestiality because :scusthov:. I can't help you with that shyt. I believe that homosexuality is caused by an epigenetic error in vitro. You can call it what you like. I just believe they should be able to live how they please when it comes to forming relationships in legal terms.
I'm not rejecting gays at all......That's the misconception that turns off most people. There are the gay right supporters, people who are against it and people who are open to aspects of it. The last group is pushed away because people are screaming homophobic this n that - at people who aren't even homophobic. People are actually telling black people ESPEcially - you don't support the sexual agenda of gays then you aren't for rights for all people. Also, people are trying to have shyt both ways - 'it's not a defect', but 'its not affected by society- Or it is a defect... but it's normal. Or it's natural, but has nothing to do with nature. Or I just graduated college so my opinion is more valid.

in short..

There is a gay agenda, black people should at least focus on the black goals first - then gay shyt if they have an interest in that. Why not the push for beast loving and polygamy but there is the push for gay rights. If it's about rights for all then - what about those peoples rights?.... and if those people shouldn't be free to do whatever they want, alone with people who are naturally attracted to young children, ----- then is it really Wrong for people to have a concern for all these fridge sexual practices.

And legal federal cause for marriage doesn't vibe well with epigenetic errors unless the gay community pushes the idea that they have the mental birth disorder. They don't, so your opinion on the subject really doesn't matter.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Kool G Trap I'm surprised that you would dap up something that narrow-minded.

The only thing narrow-minded in the exchange was your parroting of the logically-bankrupt, disingenuous talking point of "not agreeing with the gay lifestyle."

I would expect that you would come across more of those types than I would coming from the South.

So @Kool G Trap should understand homophobia better because he's from the south. Because there's like...no homophobia in the north. Doesn't matter that he's from St. Louis a fairly diverse metro area... it's just "the south." :deadmanny: What out-of-touch condescending bullshyt.

Such a perspective is very limited, and really is just a didactic over-embellishment of a simple observation.
Translation: "Let me open up my online thesaurus so I can try and sound smart and use flowery rhetoric to disguise the fact that I'm not saying anything and I feel like trying to put down VVD."
Saying "being gay isn't a lifestyle, it's natural sexual orientation" in the context of my post and my interpretation of the previous post is an entirely pointless distinction to make. I thought it was clear from the context of my post, that I mean many people while they believe that gay people should have the rights they're striving for, they do not understand how one can partake in that sort of relationship.
This is one of the disingenuous piles of shyt ever typed here. Nothing was clear from the context of your post other than literally what you said. You spoke of people "not agreeing with the gay lifestyle" is a disingenuous canard for reasons I already explained, oft-used by blatant gay-hating homophobes.

You are basically dissing me for responding honestly to literally what you said and not what you supposedly meant to say, which I'm supposed to I guess telepathically know. Unreal.

The type of person who would vote for same-sex marriage legislation, but you'll never catch visiting a gay bar even with friend and who is sometimes disgusted with two guys kissing each other. Someone recognizing you as a human being entitled to equal rights does not mean they have to like you. His framing of my argument departs from equality to "you should like us" and it's wrong if you don't. That's asking far too much from each individual person. Someone being "uncomfortable" or "disagreeing" with such behavior doesn't make them the scum of the earth or entirely wrong.
Nobody said it does, and your dishonest framing of what I said was completely ass-derived on your part. Other than that I don't disagree with your last sentence, which was entirely different than your initial comment about "not agreeing with the gay lifestyle."

What's pitiful is in that very post you talked about people not being able to articulate themselves properly when you failed to do so yourself.

What's even more pitiful is you could've addressed it directly and avoided any contentiousness if you just responded to me by clarifying what you meant instead of this passive aggressive responding to me in an insulting matter via Kool G Trap as a proxy. But your pomposity, over-inflated ego, and your bizarre vendetta against me along with your general dikkheadedness wouldn't allow you to do so.

I mean you're sitting here dapping up VVD who has constantly used the words fakkit and has previously attested to how homosexual stuff disgusts him, yet he's in here trumpeting for gay rights.

I don't trumpet for gay rights. It's not something I care too much about honestly. I do trumpet for logic, empathy, justice, and equality, and I debate here a lot. The constant stream of hate and bigotry against gay people here is irreconcilable with my principles, so my responses is what it is.

Regarding my use of "fakkit," etc. that you cited, I've never claimed to be totallywithout bias against gays. No one is...G Trap has called people fakkits too...and you, so I'm not sure what you're pointing me out for. But I think we should generally strive toward embracing our better sensibilities.

It's right there in front of your face. People can feel whatever they want as long as it doesn't transform into behavior that limits the rights of others, or it doesn't lead to subconscious biases with greater ramifications (which it often does). That's my 2 cents on this topic, Napolean will go at this for days like it's a J. Cole hate thread, I can't breh :heh:

We agree. :cheers: Do you ever feel silly hating someone who you agree with on more than you disagree with?
Homie, you know what the difference is between me and a lot of people on most subjects....I know the shortcuts people take and I understand entirely where you're coming from, but I will give people the benefit of the doubt before assuming that they are in that box that I suspect they might be. An uncompromising belief in shades of grey and the potential of positive human contradiction I suppose...[/quote
I think you need to check your ego again. You are by no means some kind of superior, adept debater and you often don't see the shortcuts you take yourself.

You have masteted the ability of typing essays that are vacuous and essentially boil down to nothing, and for all your lofty talk about trying bring people together and finding common ground, the only thing you have managed to do is become the most divisive figure in HL.

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm an existential nihilist...but since I'm here, I'm just having fun...so I can maxmize my fun if I can get the world to act the way in which benefits me the most.

That doesn't mean I just "go with the flow"

It doesn't mean I don't have goals.

It doesn't mean I don't have opinions or thoughts or anything else.

what it DOES mean is that at the end of the day, I know nothing truly matters.

So u fight against religion and anti gay beliefs cuz it gets in the way of ur fun?? :leon:

Makes me think what u do for fun :mjpls:

Yea u can have opinions but u cant speak on "right" and wrong" because the basis of such aspects of life according to your worldview stem from mere evolutionary conditioning that has no transcendant purpose for being there

Meaning..ur speaking and trying to perpetuate an illusion according to ur worldview

The illusion of moral responsibility

So ya u can have ur personal goals for ur own personal fulfillment but to dishonestly fight for something u truly believe isnt true (ur idea of moral responsibility and human rights) because its "fun...well...i dnt know what to tell u :mjpls:

Do u :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So u fight against religion and anti gay beliefs cuz it gets in the way of ur fun?? :leon:

Makes me think what u do for fun :mjpls:

Yea u can have opinions but u cant speak on "right" and wrong" because the basis of such aspects of life according to your worldview stem from mere evolutionary conditioning that has no transcendant purpose for being there

Meaning..ur speaking and trying to perpetuate an illusion according to ur worldview

The illusion of moral responsibility

So ya u can have ur personal goals for ur own personal fulfillment but to dishonestly fight for something u truly believe isnt true (ur idea of moral responsibility and human rights) because its "fun...well...i dnt know what to tell u :mjpls:

Do u :manny:

Funny how you claim right/wrong comes from your god...

Morality is nothing more than a consensus of rules that allow us to slide by one another under the guise of utilitarianism.

i really don't even know what the fukk you're getting at. As if your morality is "more legit"

It all leads to a void of emptiness. You're just unwilling to come to grips to this.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Why do you think blacks and whites have different morality "standards?"

you're basically shytting on black gays as if they're some how different from white gay people.

Who the fukk cares if they're gay?

This is the problem. We're all people. thats what equality should teach you. Not that blacks are different from whites.

its WHITE folks who want to segregate us. Integration wasn't supposed to make black people become separatists themselves. It was supposed to level the playing field, not shift the balance of power.

On certain issues yes we have different morality standards than whites. just because they say something is acceptable now does not mean black people should accept or gravitate towards it. 25 years ago black people were not on the gay marriage banwagon nor did we care about dogs but over the last 25 years changed once the caucasian said it was okay.

Our population growth is low enough. we don't need black people dating the same gender reducing our population numbers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
On certain issues yes we have different morality standards than whites. just because they say something is acceptable now does not mean black people should accept or gravitate towards it. 25 years ago black people were not on the gay marriage banwagon nor did we care about dogs but over the last 25 years changed once the caucasian said it was okay.

Our population growth is low enough. we don't need black people dating the same gender reducing our population numbers.

...you're missing the fukking point.

I don't care about "black population" growth.

You basically sound like a black supremacist right now.

I only care about human equality.

Thats the point here.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Funny how you claim right/wrong comes from your god...

Morality is nothing more than a consensus of rules that allow us to slide by one another under the guise of utilitarianism.

i really don't even know what the fukk you're getting at. As if your morality is "more legit"

It all leads to a void of emptiness. You're just unwilling to come to grips to this.

Ayye i aint tryna debate worldviews im jus making sure u stay consistent with urs :leon:

I can speak on right and wrong cuz my worldview provides a basis for such conversation

Yours however doesnt

But lets get back on topic :shaq:

Ur fighting so hard against the thoughts and beliefs of others and trying to argue that their moral compass is wrong...but your worldview already claims such a thing to be illusory..

So what is this thread..

Like I said..a true nihilistic individual will recognize all moral statues to merely be illusory constructs and wouldnt involve himself in vain dishonest(according to ur worldview) debate about illusory constructs

But on the contrary here u are and many other instances as well making pleas and statements that assume an objective, transcendent moral law and responsibility to this moral law

But ayyyeee ur a Drake stan soo its all good :manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Loving dogs is anti-black now? :deadrose:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ayye i aint tryna debate worldviews im jus making sure u stay consistent with urs :leon:

I can speak on right and wrong cuz my worldview provides a basis for such conversation

Yours however doesnt

But lets get back on topic :shaq:

Ur fighting so hard against the thoughts and beliefs of others and trying to argue that their moral compass is wrong...but your worldview already claims such a thing to be illusory..

So what is this thread..

Like I said..a true nihilistic individual will recognize all moral statues to merely be illusory constructs and wouldnt involve himself in vain dishonest(according to ur worldview) debate about illusory constructs

But on the contrary here u are and many other instances as well making pleas and statements that assume an objective, transcendent moral law and responsibility to this moral law

But ayyyeee ur a Drake stan soo its all good :manny:

Your sense of right and wrong comes from where mine does though...thats the funny thing.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I believe he is referring to people's new found obsession with animals\pets that puts the lives of cats\dogs on par with humans.
That's primarily a product of a comfortable middle class lifestyle though. People have always had a special relationship with dogs due to their selectively-bred human affinity...cats as well to a lesser extent. When people are living comfortably and not scraping by, they can have the luxury of keeping housepets and treating them family members, giving them the best food, medical care, toys, leisure activities. With black people entering the middle class in the last 4 decades or so, you naturally see a rise in black dog lovers. It's not anything deeper, or more conspiratorial or malignant than that.