Lets talk about how pro-black but anti-gay, anti-science, and pro-religion the coli is

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i didn't say black people haven't made gains -- But the results of misguided goals and superficial gains are beginning to manifest. We tricked ourselves into gaining superficial and symbolic Bs because (like most americans) we didn't understand the truth about America and poverty. And people can always get married. I'm assuming you're talking about being recognized by the state.

FYI, the first marriages weren't recognized by the state and are older than the 'state'. You can have the ceremonies and live as a married couple and the government isn't going to come in and assassinate you. You can hold marches and be pro gay rights and start movements and the government will never try to break up your group, tap your phones, or Fred Hampton your family. Their is no huge social political agenda and movements against gays. The police aren't gonna pull you over for driving while gay and the number of hate crimes against gays isn't really comparable to any other group.

Either way gays don't want the basic human rights that blacks had to fight for. Gay 'others' have always had basic rights -and black gays gain when blacks gain... our issues should have a focus and not splinter off into homoville. Gay black people should focus on black issues - but that's just my opinion. I can see people getting behind gays more if they fought for whatever rights they are missing instead of fighting for validation. That validation is something they will never get because they are a functioning mental defect that pushes it's agenda towards children and towards TV/movies. So of course there's that push back. less than 5% of the population has messages on kids shows - FOR what?? maybe they should fight to received the benefits as a couple. They could have easily won tax, life and death rights for civil unions. They want marriage recognized by the feds for validation. I could have a ceremony with my homeboy and we can wear rings and be husband and husband... and it would be ok. Everyone we knew would know we were married. MI wouldn't recognize that shyt.. but that's what civil unions are for. Of course gays can't focus on that point - for the same reason they want men to be considered women and share woman locker rooms. validation for alternative lifestyles. alternative to what's natural for our species.

Your problem is that you're trying to equate all movements.

All movements have their aims.

And blacks aren't fighting for "basic" rights anymore. .

If you're straight in the US, you basically have the same legal protections.

OK. See this is my fukking point.

You keep seeing gays as fukking handicapped people.

So instead of trying to perpetuate the aims of "melanated people", you'd rather spend time trying to ignore the fact that these are basically normal citizens who are trying to tell the world that they deserve the same rights as everyone else, INCLUDING BLACK HETEROSEXUALS, and you can't get over it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To be fair, what he's probably getting at is that some people just don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle but has no ill will toward them. I have a lot of friends like that. These guys are just bad at articulating themselves a lot of the time.

Who cares if they "agree" with it though.

No one is asking you to start giving head or taking it in the rear.

We're just asking for people to stop discriminating against gays for the sake of them being gay.

That shyt is regressive.

I don't agree with fat people, but I don't see a need to keep talking shyt about them and cracking jokes at their expense.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your problem is that you're trying to equate all movements.

All movements have their aims.

And blacks aren't fighting for "basic" rights anymore. .

If you're straight in the US, you basically have the same legal protections.

OK. See this is my fukking point.

You keep seeing gays as fukking handicapped people.

So instead of trying to perpetuate the aims of "melanated people", you'd rather spend time trying to ignore the fact that these are basically normal citizens who are trying to tell the world that they deserve the same rights as everyone else, INCLUDING BLACK HETEROSEXUALS, and you can't get over it.
lol , aight...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
To be fair, what he's probably getting at is that some people just don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle but has no ill will toward them. I have a lot of friends like that. These guys are just bad at articulating themselves a lot of the time.
"Not agreeing with the gay lifestyle" is a stupid, meaningless phrase that only serves to try and give rhetorical cover for people who discriminate against or have antipathy toward gays. Being gay isn't a lifestyle, it's a natural sexual orientation. Saying you don't agree with the gay lifestyle is like saying you don't agree with left-handed lifestyle.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
"Not agreeing with the gay lifestyle" is a stupid, meaningless phrase that only serves to try and give rhetorical cover for people who discriminate against or have antipathy toward gays. Being gay isn't a lifestyle, it's a natural sexual orientation. Saying you don't agree with the gay lifestyle is like saying you don't agree with left-handed lifestyle.
It's totally euphemistic . It's pretty much the polite way of saying "fags disgust me and I dont think they should have what i have".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's totally euphemistic . It's pretty much the polite way of saying "fags disgust me and I dont think they should have what i have".

Exactly. Its double speak.

Precisely. Its the same "hate the sin, love the sinner" bullshyt.

Or the "I dont like the gay lifestyle, but I've got no problem with gays..."....well you're just splitting hairs because you don't want to be controversial.

i'd rather them just be honest with themselves that they DO IN FACT dislike gays. Not saying it, doesn't mean you dislike them any less.

Its a backhanded way for them to feel better about themselves.

No one wants to be called bigoted or hateful or at the very least, come to terms with the fact that they are impeding the rights of others...but they are in fact doing just that.

Its like racists who are scared to be called racists, but they hold opinions that are inherently racist. Its ok. Just admit it.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Kool G Trap I'm surprised that you would dap up something that narrow-minded. I would expect that you would come across more of those types than I would coming from the South. Such a perspective is very limited, and really is just a didactic over-embellishment of a simple observation. Saying "being gay isn't a lifestyle, it's natural sexual orientation" in the context of my post and my interpretation of the previous post is an entirely pointless distinction to make. I thought it was clear from the context of my post, that I mean many people while they believe that gay people should have the rights they're striving for, they do not understand how one can partake in that sort of relationship.

The type of person who would vote for same-sex marriage legislation, but you'll never catch visiting a gay bar even with friend and who is sometimes disgusted with two guys kissing each other. Someone recognizing you as a human being entitled to equal rights does not mean they have to like you. His framing of my argument departs from equality to "you should like us" and it's wrong if you don't. That's asking far too much from each individual person. Someone being "uncomfortable" or "disagreeing" with such behavior doesn't make them the scum of the earth or entirely wrong. I mean you're sitting here dapping up VVD who has constantly used the words fakkit and has previously attested to how homosexual stuff disgusts him, yet he's in here trumpeting for gay rights. It's right there in front of your face. People can feel whatever they want as long as it doesn't transform into behavior that limits the rights of others, or it doesn't lead to subconscious biases with greater ramifications (which it often does). That's my 2 cents on this topic, Napolean will go at this for days like it's a J. Cole hate thread, I can't breh :heh:.

Homie, you know what the difference is between me and a lot of people on most subjects....I know the shortcuts people take and I understand entirely where you're coming from, but I will give people the benefit of the doubt before assuming that they are in that box that I suspect they might be. An uncompromising belief in shades of grey and the potential of positive human contradiction I suppose...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so we can't be honest? I have some questions, below.....

The gay lifestyle is a thing. Being gay is another thing... Are we gonna ignore tv and media in general and pretend that there is no agenda?? - not to say that the agenda has evil goals, but there is a normalization agenda. an over-representation / exposure agenda that is pretty obvious unless ur in denial.

Also, there are a few things that will never be accepted: Men who act extremely feminine - more so than the average women. Also, Men pretending to be woman and using women locker room/ competing in women competitions. People who are trans who pretend to be women or men and do not reveal that right away because it's their 'right' to no disclose. All sorts of shyt. That is part of the gay lifestyles that hurt the gay movement.

Gay people I know if life are normal; you don't know they are gay unless they tell u, or you just know them. They are slightly soft acting but not over the top. So someone please explain to me why it's necessary to be gay and over the top. Also, tell me why - if gay=normal, is there a need for terms, language, customs, and behaviors that are unique the the 'gay community'. why should every black person should wear rainbows and attend gay rally's --- when blacks aren't fully accepted and there are still issues with race in this nation, - why is a black person wrong for choosing to focus on those more important issues instead of gay rights?

Why if you want to push the idea that people are born gay -- less than 7% are born as a person who has a sexual preference that is counter productive to the continuation of our species.... why not acknowledge that it's a birth defect. It is because you can't have it both ways. It's either something that is learned through society, or it's a mental disorder and some biologist have determined. Wouldn't calling it a birth defect help the cause? - because then people wouldn't be able to attack the mentality or lifestyle. Wouldn't granting full rights to civil unions and giving people basic rights - be easier and more effective than trying to get marriage nationwide?? IF the argument is, "they are born this way "--- then why are people who are born as attacked to young people, animals, etc thrown in the trash??? Where is the push for marriage between 1 man and multiple women at?? Why is that illegal in most states, when obviously that behavior is natural for some men? CAn that be legalized and granted all the benefits of marriage??

Why are there so many black young people, and clueless black adults who are MORE focused on gay rights than black rights?? - this is a real question, because I'm confused about that shyt.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
@Kool G Trap I'm surprised that you would dap up something that narrow-minded. I would expect that you would come across more of those types than I would coming from the South. Such a perspective is very limited, and really is just a didactic over-embellishment of a simple observation. Saying "being gay isn't a lifestyle, it's natural sexual orientation" in the context of my post and my interpretation of the previous post is an entirely pointless distinction to make. I thought it was clear from the context of my post, that I mean many people while they believe that gay people should have the rights they're striving for, they do not understand how one can partake in that sort of relationship.
I mean, it's better than nothing. But most of the time when people say shyt like that, it means they have some sort of hatred or disapproval for that demographic. I've heard plenty of whites cosign that blacks and other POC should have the same rights as others but in the same damned breath deride them. I'm not a fan of that backhanded acknowledgement fukk shyt. It's patronizing and honestly, makes it seem like the person in question is taking some great weight off their shoulders to 'tolerate' the other person. But hey, better than nothing.

The type of person who would vote for same-sex marriage legislation, but you'll never catch visiting a gay bar even with friend and who is sometimes disgusted with two guys kissing each other. Someone recognizing you as a human being entitled to equal rights does not mean they have to like you. His framing of my argument departs from equality to "you should like us" and it's wrong if you don't. That's asking far too much from each individual person. Someone being "uncomfortable" or "disagreeing" with such behavior doesn't make them the scum of the earth or entirely wrong. People can feel whatever they want as long as it doesn't transform into behavior that limits the rights of others, or it doesn't lead to subconscious biases with greater ramifications (which it often does). That's my 2 cents on this topic, Napolean will go at this for days like it's a J. Cole hate thread, I can't breh :heh:
They don't have to like you for anything, but fukk disliking people for something like their race or sexuality, unless they're pedos or furries or British or something. That shyt doesn't sit right with me.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

The type of person who would vote for same-sex marriage legislation, but you'll never catch visiting a gay bar even with friend and who is sometimes disgusted with two guys kissing each other. Someone recognizing you as a human being entitled to equal rights does not mean they have to like you. His framing of my argument departs from equality to "you should like us" and it's wrong if you don't. That's asking far too much from each individual person. Someone being "uncomfortable" or "disagreeing" with such behavior doesn't make them the scum of the earth or entirely wrong. I mean you're sitting here dapping up VVD who has constantly used the words fakkit and has previously attested to how homosexual stuff disgusts him, yet he's in here trumpeting for gay rights. It's right there in front of your face. People can feel whatever they want as long as it doesn't transform into behavior that limits the rights of others, or it doesn't lead to subconscious biases with greater ramifications (which it often does). That's my 2 cents on this topic, Napolean will go at this for days like it's a J. Cole hate thread, I can't breh :heh:.

Homie, you know what the difference is between me and a lot of people on most subjects....I know the shortcuts people take and I understand entirely where you're coming from, but I will give people the benefit of the doubt before assuming that they are in that box that I suspect they might be. An uncompromising belief in shades of grey and the potential of positive human contradiction I suppose...
Lol@you still doing this silly responding to me but not responding directly passive aggressive shyt.

I'll respond later, just to point out how dumb and dishonest your reasoning (or lack thereof) is.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Also, there are a few things that will never be accepted: Men who act extremely feminine - more so than the average women. Also, Men pretending to be woman and using women locker room/ competing in women competitions. People who are trans who pretend to be women or men and do not reveal that right away because it's their 'right' to no disclose. All sorts of shyt. That is part of the gay lifestyles that hurt the gay movement.
What do you mean pretend. THEY, trans people, believe that they are men or women. They are not 'pretending'. They often do not reveal that shyt right away because they face ridicule and outright violence if they do. And maybe because they think its lame to define yourself by your sexuality/gender, so they don't talk about it. Do they have to walk around wearing that shyt all over them?

Gay people I know if life are normal; you don't know they are gay unless they tell u, or you just know them. They are slightly soft acting but not over the top. So someone please explain to me why it's necessary to be gay and over the top. Also, tell me why - if gay=normal, is there a need for terms, language, customs, and behaviors that are unique the the 'gay community'. why should every black person should wear rainbows and attend gay rally's --- when blacks aren't fully accepted and there are still issues with race in this nation, - why is a black person wrong for choosing to focus on those more important issues instead of gay rights?
Nobody said it's necessary to be gay and over the top. People should be able to act how they want. Why are you complaining about the existence of a gay subculture? It exists BECAUSE they have been pressured to segregate themselves from straight people, and because they have their own interests like any other community. As for blacks, I can't comment, other than the fact that it's good for people to fight for equality no matter the cause.

Why if you want to push the idea that people are born gay -- less than 7% are born as a person who has a sexual preference that is counter productive to the continuation of our species.... why not acknowledge that it's a birth defect. It is because you can't have it both ways. It's either something that is learned through society, or it's a mental disorder and some biologist have determined. Wouldn't calling it a birth defect help the cause? - because then people wouldn't be able to attack the mentality or lifestyle. Wouldn't granting full rights to civil unions and giving people basic rights - be easier and more effective than trying to get marriage nationwide?? IF the argument is, "they are born this way "--- then why are people who are born as attacked to young people, animals, etc thrown in the trash??? Where is the push for marriage between 1 man and multiple women at?? Why is that illegal in most states, when obviously that behavior is natural for some men? CAn that be legalized and granted all the benefits of marriage??

Why are there so many black young people, and clueless black adults who are MORE focused on gay rights than black rights?? - this is a real question, because I'm confused about that shyt.
Lmao at counter productive. Why do you resort to biological/evolutionary perspectives when A) you dont subscribe to that shyt anyway it seems and B) we don't exist in anything near a darwinian environment. Evolution, survival of the fittest etc in regard to human beings is completely out of wack due to the existence of culture, technology, science. Neither you nor anyone else needs to worry about that shyt. I perceive homosexuality as a birth defect based upon current scientific evidence. I think that polygamy should be legal as well, despite horrible complications when it comes to divorce. I think polygamy is more logistically problematic though.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean pretend. THEY, trans people, believe that they are men or women. They are not 'pretending'. They often do not reveal that shyt right away because they face ridicule and outright violence if they do. And maybe because they think its lame to define yourself by your sexuality/gender, so they don't talk about it. Do they have to walk around wearing that shyt all over them?
They aren't men or women physically..... Its a mental birth defect. I'm not sure we should cater to that. Sure treat it, sure don't deny rights... but not cater to that. That represents less than 1% of people and we shouldn't change anything because of it. I agree with not defining yourself by sexual preference - but lol@ you pretending that many gay people don't do this.
Nobody said it's necessary to be gay and over the top. People should be able to act how they want. Why are you complaining about the existence of a gay subculture? It exists BECAUSE they have been pressured to segregate themselves from straight people, and because they have their own interests like any other community. As for blacks, I can't comment, other than the fact that it's good for people to fight for equality no matter the cause.
I'm not complaining about any subculture - I'm part of one myself... I'm just saying... they aren't forced to do anything anymore. They say we are normal - but then you say they have their own interest -- What interest? when the main thing that defines them is sexual preference... and that is supposed to be normal.
:shaq: lol.
Lmao at counter productive. Why do you resort to biological/evolutionary perspectives when A) you dont subscribe to that shyt anyway it seems and B) we don't exist in anything near a darwinian environment. Evolution, survival of the fittest etc in regard to human beings is completely out of wack due to the existence of culture, technology, science. Neither you nor anyone else needs to worry about that shyt. I perceive homosexuality as a birth defect based upon current scientific evidence. I think that polygamy should be legal as well, despite horrible complications when it comes to divorce. I think polygamy is more logistically problematic though.
I don't resort to anything... that is part of the convo and it's just what it is... nothing I said is a mystery to anyone with common sense. We aren't as far removed from our nature as you like to pretend. Sure it's not a pure Darwinian society but it's not like you're making it seems. Did you attend college in your younger years??? We speak about things in that manner, especially human behavior all the time. We exam things at that level - There isn't a single scientific magazine that throws those things out the window - just because you say all of it's 'out of wack'. The only time we aren't allowed to reference science, is when we are speaking on this subject, I guess. And how tf is polygamy, animal lover, etc... different from a birth perceptive? We can't say homo is normal but diss all those other people who collectively make up more % than the entire gay population. And how are you a pro gay rights person, but also saying that it's a mental defect --- When gays don't like that term or definition? I say they should embrace it, but they don't - so aren't u against their cause by saying they are born with a mental disorder?

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
They aren't men or women physically..... Its a mental birth defect. I'm not sure we should cater to that. Sure treat it, sure don't deny rights... but not cater to that. That represents less than 1% of people and we shouldn't change anything because of it. I agree with not defining yourself by sexual preference - but lol@ you pretending that many gay people don't do this.
I dont care whether people define themselves by it or not. They can do what they feel like.
I'm not complaining about any subculture - I'm part of one myself... I'm just saying... they aren't forced to do anything anymore. They say we are normal - but then you say they have their own interest -- What interest? when the main thing that defines them is sexual preference... and that is supposed to be normal.
:shaq: lol.
I never said they were normal. But obviously you can have common interests as a result of a shared interest. Like, the gays love showtunes and shyt, and blacks like rap music. Its things like that that come together to make communities and subcommunities. Either way i don't see what the problem is at all.

I don't resort to anything... that is part of the convo and it's just what it is... nothing I said is a mystery to anyone with common sense. We aren't as far removed from our nature as you like to pretend. Sure it's not a pure Darwinian society but it's not like you're making it seems. Did you attend college in your younger years??? We speak about things in that manner, especially human behavior all the time. We exam things at that level - There isn't a single scientific magazine that throws those things out the window - just because you say all of it's 'out of wack'. The only time we aren't allowed to reference science, is when we are speaking on this subject, I guess. And how tf is polygamy, animal lover, etc... different from a birth perceptive? We can't say homo is normal but diss all those other people who collectively make up more % than the entire gay population. And how are you a pro gay rights person, but also saying that it's a mental defect --- When gays don't like that term or definition? I say they should embrace it, but they don't - so aren't u against their cause by saying they are born with a mental disorder?
:beli:

If you are rejecting the gays etc based upon darwinian principles and survival of the fittest, that shyt makes no sense to me. Human beings do not exist in anything near resembling a darwinian environment. I just left college with a degree that focused primarily on evolutionary coursework, so believe me when I say that applying evolutionary logic to what humans should or shouldn't do makes no sense; and politically attempts to do so end in things like the Third Reich. As for polygamy, I believe that is a cultural and social thing. I haven't done any research on bestiality because :scusthov:. I can't help you with that shyt. I believe that homosexuality is caused by an epigenetic error in vitro. You can call it what you like. I just believe they should be able to live how they please when it comes to forming relationships in legal terms.