Let's talk about how DBZ was basically a :ufdup: -fest

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Too bad One Piece shyts on both Naruto and DBZ as an anime.

let me get this out the way and c/s this post

i love dbz and grew up on it but one piece is better too me and the character development is great the fights are great and the sad parts are done well too

now naruto in the beginning till the sasuke vs naruto at the end of valley joint was story telling at its best and fighting too in the whole series if only they continued it like that

naruto shippuden got really stupid after pain arc but before it was straight just not as good as naruto the first part
problem with naruto is ALL THESE DAMN FILLERS GALORE

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
start a thread trying to shyt on dbz and have it end up shytting on naruto, breh

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
DBZ has always been garbage to me, even as a young kid I would look at it like :what:

People really like this shyt? :wtf:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
start a thread trying to shyt on dbz and have it end up shytting on naruto, breh

:stopitslime:

I wasn't trying to shyt on anything, I was making observations about the series' plots. Truth be told, despite it's flaws I'm a pretty big DBZ fan.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
:stopitslime:

I wasn't trying to shyt on anything, I was making observations about the series' plots. Truth be told, despite it's flaws I'm a pretty big DBZ fan.
i too love dbz...i just thought it was funny how people were like "yahh dbz got plothole...but naruto still for fakkits"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
With that said, that new DBZ movie was complete and utter garbage i can't believe i was even hyped to watch that shyt :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With that said, that new DBZ movie was complete and utter garbage i can't believe i was even hyped to watch that shyt :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Didn't EVERYBODY besides Goku and Vegeta get bodied in like 5 seconds? smh @ piccolo getting bodied with chopsticks. Gohan, Fat Buu, Gotenks, Tien, and 18 all got effortlessly sonned. My boy Krillin didn't even fight :to:
hat's always bugged me how 1 or 2 dudes got so powerful I don't want to see One Piece go out like this brehs :sadcam:
The same 1 or 2 dudes get so strong that they make the entire rest of the cast irrelevant :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Are ppl really sayin DBZ better than naruto??

Yall serious??

Serious?? :what:

Dbz cant even compare to original naruto

A show where death is a mere joke and not even a concern takes out teh element of investing in a characters existence while Naruto will actuallyhave u invested in dese mufckaz

Each support character having their own background and it coming to play in their present lives during the show

DBZ jus a bunch of lights and flash shows and repetitive fight sequences and any lack of serious emotional investment

Da fck am I supposed to care bout Krillin dyin when dat nikka has seen the other side more than Kenny on SOuth Park

Fck outta here...Naruto shyts on DBZ and it aint even close :childplease:

we gonna pretend like Naruto hasn't thrown damn near every side character in the bushes the same way DBZ did :childplease:

we gonna pretend like naruto didn't become pure Technique spam now :childplease: this nikka done ran out of chakra 985723962 times by now and keep pulling shyt outta his ass

im not even gonna count how many techniques kishi gave them emo-ass Uchihas :scusthov:

Da fukk are we supposed to care about Neji dying when he hasn't dont shyt since the sasuke retrieval arc? :childplease:

Edo Tensei didn't make death a mere joke in naruto? how about when that Old bytch used that other technique to bring gaara back to life :childplease:

naruto got just as bad as dbz/gt did but it happened waaaay faster with naruto, the original dragonball was piff and dbz was piff up until the buu saga

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Didn't EVERYBODY besides Goku and Vegeta get bodied in like 5 seconds? smh @ piccolo getting bodied with chopsticks. Gohan, Fat Buu, Gotenks, Tien, and 18 all got effortlessly sonned. My boy Krillin didn't even fight :to:
hat's always bugged me how 1 or 2 dudes got so powerful I don't want to see One Piece go out like this brehs :sadcam:
The same 1 or 2 dudes get so strong that they make the entire rest of the cast irrelevant :to:

that shyt was hard to watch my nikka :snoop::snoop::snoop:

and :stopitslime: at god mode just being a hi def version of kaioken, goku getting fukked up, and the nikka just being like "you know what goku you cool so im not gonna destroy yall nikkas again :obama:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
we gonna pretend like Naruto hasn't thrown damn near every side character in the bushes the same way DBZ did :childplease:

we gonna pretend like naruto didn't become pure Technique spam now :childplease: this nikka done ran out of chakra 985723962 times by now and keep pulling shyt outta his ass

im not even gonna count how many techniques kishi gave them emo-ass Uchihas :scusthov:

Da fukk are we supposed to care about Neji dying when he hasn't dont shyt since the sasuke retrieval arc? :childplease:

Edo Tensei didn't make death a mere joke in naruto? how about when that Old bytch used that other technique to bring gaara back to life :childplease:

naruto got just as bad as dbz/gt did but it happened waaaay faster with naruto, the original dragonball was piff and dbz was piff up until the buu saga

Not the original naruto

Evryone played a part and had they role and was made to look significant in the show...wat u sayin

My argument is about Orginal naruto vs. dbz

And Naruto shyts on dbz for the reasons I laid out

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nyggas just determined to make this a Naruto vs. DBZ thread. :beli: