DBZ Theory - The entire Namek saga and everything that follows is actually within Vegeta's Galick Gun

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You only feel like that because you're stuck in a coma and your whole life has been a dream. Wake up breh :damn:
what really happened between Launch, Goku and Master Roshi? :damn:

sWh0JF.gif

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
OP smoking that good ish :ahh:
based on DBZ lore

if a senzu bean can completely restore health

what would reefer be in the DBZ world?

tumblr_opgpku3box1rc40z5o1_500.gif

:damn: :gucci:
purple-weed.png

Turles (Tāresu) - In Japanese, formed by rearranging the syllables in "lettuce". Brocco - A pun on "broccoli", as with Broly's name. Pumpkin (Saegi) - A pun on "pumpkin", as with Shugesh's Japanese name.
the devils lettuce? :wtf: @Marks

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Truth is, Goku never woke up when he crash landed as a baby on earth and the entire series was the dream of a baby Goku.
thats stretching it

goku (both of them) is an animated version of Sun Wukong a legendary myth from china

In the novel, Sun Wukong is a monkey born from a stone who acquires supernatural powers through Taoist practices.
giphy.gif

@It is a mystery :lolbron:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I need a hit of whatever you are smoking breh
@Marks I defeated Lavos with Wenis (crono) on the first encounter :banderas:

now Jiru/Zeal (another creation of Toriyama) is on my side, see the blue light

Matthew 15:22-28
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
braveryandwisdom.jpg

:jbhmm: "Jiru" and "Sullam"...Jerusalem? :ohhh: