Let's talk about how DBZ was basically a :ufdup: -fest

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
You sleeping on that Android puzzy. That puzzy staying tight for eternity. I'd risk humanity to get stroke in that. Krillin Won.

Krilli won, out of all the dbz girls 18 was the best looking one.

nsfw
:shaq:
qh3IC.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You sleeping on that Android puzzy. That puzzy staying tight for eternity. I'd risk humanity to get stroke in that. Krillin Won.

:krs: i thought i was the only nikka thinking that

and if i recall correctly, we never saw her get old, while chi chi and bulma were getting :flabbynsick: 18 still looking :banderas:

Sugar

Banned
Daps

Didnt 18 get that bomb out of her tho and had the Dragonballs to make her a human again? Or am I tripping? :lupe:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to front and say I didn't like DBZ... because shyt was crazy growing up as a kid. But, Dragon Ball >>>>>>

Just pure fighting and very little use of *Mr. Satan voice* "special effects and light shows"

Especially hated that everyone who was considered somewhat of a threat in the old DB (Chaotzu, Tien, Yamacha, Piccolo... etc) were all thrown in the bushes once Radditz showed up on earth.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:krs: i thought i was the only nikka thinking that

and if i recall correctly, we never saw her get old, while chi chi and bulma were getting :flabbynsick: 18 still looking :banderas:

That's true...even in GT she only looked a little bit older. :ehh:

Android18Crying2.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didnt 18 get that bomb out of her tho and had the Dragonballs to make her a human again? Or am I tripping? :lupe:

Nah, he just got the bomb out of her.

But she was basically just a normal human with some mechanical parts anyway.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
I'll take actual character development over juiced up man monkeys any day. ya nikkas fakkits. :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'd say 95% of the problems in the series could've been avoided had the main characters not made idiotic decisions.

Sure Goku, I'm sure your evil brother Raditz will be a good boy and leave if you let go of his tail. :ufdup:

Sure Piccolo, tell Raditz about how there are magical Dragonballs on earth that can grant any wish. Not like Raditz has any of his homies on two-way. :ufdup:

Sure Vegeta, go ahead and try to fight Frieza. His final form is kind of puny and doesn't look all that tough. :ufdup:

Sure Frieza, Goku is just standing there defenseless with his hands held up in the air. Maybe you should attack him? Or at least look up? Nah, I'm sure he's not up to anything. :ufdup:

Sure Frieza, instead of just killing Goku, go ahead and piss him off by killing his friends and trying to kill his son. I'm sure nothing bad will happen. :ufdup:

Sure Goku, go ahead and let Frieza live. I'm sure he'll be a good boy - it worked so well with Raditz. :ufdup:

Sure Z-fighters, you just heard that two deadly androids will appear in 3 years and kill you all. Don't use the Dragonballs to find Dr. Gero and stop him before that happens, just train and assume you'll be strong enough to fight them. :ufdup:

Sure Vegeta, don't listen to Trunks' warnings about Androids 17 and 18. Go ahead and fight them - I'm sure you'll win since you're a super saiyan now, right? :ufdup:

Sure Android 18, go ahead and stand around while everyone is telling you to run away so Cell won't absorb you. Nothing bad will happen. :ufdup:

Sure Vegeta, help Cell reach his perfect form and stop Trunks from killing him now. It'll work out. :ufdup:

Sure Goku, just stand on the lookout doing nothing while Cell is trying to absorb 18. I mean, not like you have this move called Instant Transmission you could use to teleport her to another planet. :ufdup:

Sure Goku, give Cell a senzu bean and then send your son to fight him. :snoop::ufdup:

Sure Gohan, don't finish Cell off. Make him suffer. Nothing bad will happen. :ufdup:

Sure Goku, don't transport Cell to some uninhabited planet and then teleport back before he blows up. Take him to your homie's planet and then stick around so you all get killed. :ufdup:

Sure Vegeta, let Babidi use you to get energy to awaken Buu just because you caught feelings about Goku. I'm sure nothing bad will happen. :ufdup:

Sure Vegeta, I'm sure your suicide attack against Buu will work. It's not like he can regenerate from everything. :ufdup:

I could easily think of a LOT more of these too. DBZ characters in general easily win the :snoop: award for fictional characters.