DBZ Theory - The entire Namek saga and everything that follows is actually within Vegeta's Galick Gun

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
explain what the hell you mean??

How can stuff happen “within” the galick gun attack??:dwillhuh:
so hear me out

they are saying its all chi, they are able to levitate, shoot fireballs, heal people even etc etc

so what can't be done with chi? :jbhmm: @Nkrumah Was Right i said to you to master your own chi chi
well what would happen if there existed a force that caused things to give birth regardless the form? :ohhh:

@010101
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-did-you-walk-away-from-religion-god.885572/page-2#post-44122120
Bes was a household protector, becoming responsible– throughout ancient Egyptian history– for such varied tasks as killing snakes, fighting off evil spirits, watching after children, and aiding women in labour by fighting off evil spirits, and thus present with Taweret at births.
71Nh3E5lJKL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So what does the color blue mean, what does the color of the other world mean, and the color of kaio Ken

And didn’t recently in the manga piccolo turned gold and freezer black

And what does the color of the namek people mean
i dont know completely

but i do know because of a variety of games ive played they like to associate purple with magic and/or devils

devilkazuya-tekken1-win.gif

so im going to defer to islam's interpretation

White and blue colors impress the purity of soul, red creates the impression of the fire and blood, yellow inspires the gladness, green is the symbol of Islam and purple shows the silence and death in Islamic art (Honar-e Eslami, n.d., p. 33).

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ENTERTAINMENT IMAGINARY NONSENSE*
exactly my point

so vegeta flew up into the air, and said

ENTERTAINMENT IMAGINARY NONSENSE GUN

but Goku clap back with bulma's pum pum!

now look how does this make sense if you are correct?

orig_wendys-chili-the-real-201712080600503821125r0ue.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was thinking about the current narrative in DBZ super and it crossed my mind

Toriyama really likes to use color symbolism and I'm pretty sure he gets his ideas from shinto...

so hear me out, frieza and his bloodline represent "magic" via the purple colors. And vegeta's galick gun is purple
R-Tn32.gif

and now we got purple beerus the destroyer :wtf: if Vegeta's stated goal was to destroy the earth and hes still within the story arc are we still between him and goku :ohhh:

cause remember, him and nappa lit up the bug planet like it was literally nothing while earth has gone through inumerable villains
giphy.gif

@Marks :jbhmm: and they gave him "egyptian" looking garb
Who is your plug?:jbhmm:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you make it make sense in your imagination*

Genesis 8:20-21

20 And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

HA!
giphy.gif

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Gritsngravy i thought about the blue color in light of the recent responses :banderas:

0b720c178f8614f5a31f46a96e904f9b243f82f7.gif

real conspiracy heads know goku died after his fight with piccolo jr and everything afterwards including z and super was his dream in his last moments
or is it bulmas dream?

so bulma is actually withstanding her own narrator (toriyama)? that is pitting aliens against the earth she lives on with goku :wow:

vegeta got a bad rap sheet and was hated by toriyama too such that he was forced to give him a redemption angle, but he conspired on his son anyways through insects :ohhh: did she trick vegeta?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My DBZ theory is that before Toriyama’s untimely death he was working on Yamcha’s redemption arc. It would have the Desert Prince become one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

His Wolf Fang Fist would be devastating enough to destroy planets. Now I am just hoping his pet project will be finished and Wolffangfistset gets the respect it deserves:sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so hear me out

they are saying its all chi, they are able to levitate, shoot fireballs, heal people even etc etc

so what can't be done with chi? :jbhmm: @Nkrumah Was Right i said to you to master your own chi chi
well what would happen if there existed a force that caused things to give birth regardless the form? :ohhh:

@010101
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-did-you-walk-away-from-religion-god.885572/page-2#post-44122120

71Nh3E5lJKL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

So you are saying vegitas “magic” can alter time/reality?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So you are saying vegitas “magic” can alter time/reality?
well if it can destroy planets which is what toriyama was insinuating with all his villains (and the supposed support deities)

then yes

but as I said to @010101 there is a filter of immense size to all who try to cross