Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
All went downhill after the Pain Saga. Before that....hands down Naruto>DBZ

be mad nikkas. :yeshrug:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Best thing about Naruto is Shikamaru & Kakashi..

Sasuke is just based on the blueprint Vegeta and Naruto is a crying fakkit that got jizzed in by a tailed beast.. now he top ninja :heh: Sakura can suck dikk and die

DBZ >>>

fans were willing to kill Toriyama to continue that series with Goku as main character. Naruto fans are just emo fakkits.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I used to think DBZ was the most flawed unbalanced anime to wear out it welcome until I read/watch all the way through Fist of the Northstar literally every main character/villain died for a dumb reason :snoop:

As for that 1st comment nikka :camby: :pacspit:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Lol @ this starting to turn into DBZ vs Naruto pt 32. OP is right though. So many terrible incidences could've been avoided if these guys thought about shyt before they did it. Also gotta cosign the homie who said that saiyans weren't exactly a thinking race.
That being said, also gotta cosign the homie who said that DB >>>> DBZ.

:whew: that was a lot of cosigning.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bet you watch Naruto on the sofa with your legs clamped together like a *****.

stock-footage-happy-attractive-woman-sitting-on-sofa-and-watching-tv.jpg

DBZ>> Naruto and his moist adventures

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Okay though, it's time for some real talk.

* Rock Lee >>>>>>>>
* Naruto (as a series) fell off after the timeskip.
* Naruto is straight up moist :snoop:
* Kakashi, Lee, and Shikamaru are still legit though
* DB > Z
* Krillin is :salute: status for having the heart to fight with Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta, etc on the front lines. He made mistakes in the Cell saga, but then again, so did everyone :manny:
* Toriyama messed up by throwing everyone else besides the saiyans in the bushes by the end. :comeon:
* One Piece >>>>>>> Naruto and DBZ either way

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I ain't have no problems reading your post, don't know what this other dude talking about

Yeah I was gonna say the emoticons made it easier for me to read, they served a s a marker, kinda like a bullet when you write a list

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Lol the Vegeta ones could be explained away by his personality. Not that that's an excuse for his hoemotional actions.

Addressing the naruto thing, I understand why everyone hates Sakura in the original series but in Shippuden she hasn't been a problem for me. There was only once when I felt that she was being as stupid and annoying as she used to be.

When Pain told the Hidden Leaf they were about to get that work and she came out of that slug, I felt that shyt man. Animation was on point too.

And am I the only one that thinks Team 10 was one of the best episodes in the whole series?

And one final thing, I agree with @OrangeSodaStyle that Rock Lee >>>. They pulled a DBZ on my mans and have him sidelined. Dude was taking on Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara without even a thought. In hundred lb ankleweights :banderas: and now they have him as support. And he doesn't use ninjustsu or genjutsu like a p*ssy.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are ppl really sayin DBZ better than naruto??

Yall serious??

Serious?? :what:

Dbz cant even compare to original naruto

A show where death is a mere joke and not even a concern takes out teh element of investing in a characters existence while Naruto will actuallyhave u invested in dese mufckaz

Each support character having their own background and it coming to play in their present lives during the show

DBZ jus a bunch of lights and flash shows and repetitive fight sequences and any lack of serious emotional investment

Da fck am I supposed to care bout Krillin dyin when dat nikka has seen the other side more than Kenny on SOuth Park

Fck outta here...Naruto shyts on DBZ and it aint even close :childplease:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's not turn this into a DBZ vs. Naruto thread :whoa:

I'm not hating on Naruto, hell I got a Naruto character in my avatar, but if yall want to discuss that it should get it's own thread.

Plus One Piece>>>Both of them anyway

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst was Cell games. You telling me if goku, gohan, vegeta and trunks squaded up against cell they wouldn't have killed him no problem?