Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Damn. I remember huddling with my brehs in my cramped boarding house room merking each other on cs 1.6 on our laptops. blunts and snacks and shytty boxy ass graphics :wow:
youngins won't know about that struggle to have all your brehs connect via LAN or wireless LAN :wow:
stupid ass clan names :wow:
crouch AK kills
AWP Magnum:wow:
deagle :wow:

i still remember the keyboard shortcuts for the M4, deagle, ammo, armor and grenades :wow::wow: fully loaded in 1.1 seconds :blessed:

DE Dust & Aztec for life ya dig :wow::wow:

I miss the days of torrenting games and playing them on my laptop :wow:

it just doesn't feel right to me to play CS on a console. just weird.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I started playing this recently was real heavy in CS 1.6 back in the day. Damn I must be getting old cause Im fukking trash at this game. I used to not even bother with public servers back in the day cause I would go like 5:1 KD or more and get banned for hacking. Now I can barely keep above a 1:1 ratio :to:. Its like the :flabbynsick:old timer getting schooled by the young kids on the comeup.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started playing this recently was real heavy in CS 1.6 back in the day. Damn I must be getting old cause Im fukking trash at this game. I used to not even bother with public servers back in the day cause I would go like 5:1 KD or more and get banned for hacking. Now I can barely keep above a 1:1 ratio :to:. Its like the :flabbynsick:old timer getting schooled by the young kids on the comeup.

dont even bother playing gbreh

igot 2000 hours on this game still trash

what a waste of my life :heh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spylce the only NA team to get a win.:deadrose:

Dignitas lose to some random Aussies, filthy onliners. :stopitslime:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dignitas are the chokers usually. :yeshrug:

Unfortunately for C9 they'll get beaten by Renegades. Hellraisers also out despite playing some excellent CS, groups weren't very equal.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised to see Renegades and Tempo Storm out. Guess the latter's online play doesn't mean much, saw the first game against Flipside - a Tier 2 European team - and they got dominated hard.

Good to see 4 NA teams qualify, they always bring the drama even if they have no chance to win. IEM Katowice is on this weekend, 90% Europeans bar a team each from Brazil and Mongolia.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@itsyoung!!, you guys still play Rust ? I'm trying to find me a cheap and fun game to play online :lolbron: