Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freakazoid ranting at S1mple.

CS:Go quickly becoming like SC2 was a few years back - all drama with the game secondary.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:usure:Not only is Call Of Duty on multiple platforms while Counter Strike is only a PC game (the least popular platform) but Call Of Duty is also popular wit casual gamers and has commercials all over TV wit big name celebrities while Counter Strike is only known by hardcore gamers.

:umad:

PC is about 1000x more popular than console :dead:

if call of duty was more popular theyw ould have tournaments more constantly because sponsors would care about it - but they dont cause no one cares about call of duty

instead teams like optic have moved onto counter strike :sas2:

edit: sometimes I cant really tell if the console idiots on this forum truly believe if PC isnt more popular gaming platform than consoles or if they are just trolling :dead: I hope you are trolling man, they arent even in the same league as far as popularity.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im about to get on and try nuke and santorini. any of the otherr new maps legit?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have an amd card and crashing issues you can just turn shaders to low and turn off multicore rendering and AA

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
PC is about 1000x more popular than console :dead:

if call of duty was more popular theyw ould have tournaments more constantly because sponsors would care about it - but they dont cause no one cares about call of duty

instead teams like optic have moved onto counter strike :sas2:

edit: sometimes I cant really tell if the console idiots on this forum truly believe if PC isnt more popular gaming platform than consoles or if they are just trolling :dead: I hope you are trolling man, they arent even in the same league as far as popularity.
:francis:I understand bein a fanboy but you can't be this delusional, there's 3 different consoles that are played by both casual and hardcore gamers while only hardcore gamers play on PC so consoles have a much larger audience. Casual fans don't go thru the trouble of constantly upgradin their computer to play games or even know how to play wit a keyboard and mouse, and:mjlol:@ you tryna judge the overall popularity of a game off of tournaments that are only played by hardcore gamers you even bringin up tournaments is further proof of that game only bein popular wit hardcore fans. Smarten up.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:francis:I understand bein a fanboy but you can't be this delusional, there's 3 different consoles that are played by both casual and hardcore gamers while only hardcore gamers play on PC so consoles have a much larger audience. Casual fans don't go thru the trouble of constantly upgradin their computer to play games or even know how to play wit a keyboard and mouse, and:mjlol:@ you tryna judge the overall popularity of a game off of tournaments that are only played by hardcore gamers you even bringin up tournaments is further proof of that game only bein popular wit hardcore fans. Smarten up.

fukking disgusting this is considered a tech forum with stupid ass posts like this :scust: @Liquid @GoldenGlove or some other mod bounce this idiot from this thread :scust:

mafukka the top console is PS4 and it got 30 million sold... theirs games on PC with larger player bases than that :snoop:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
goat fps

used to fukk with cs heavy back in middle/highschool in the early 2000s,

version 1.4 :mjcry:

awp MAP:mjcry:

Scoutznknives :mjcry:

my nikkas were all into madden, i was fukking with the cs:mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saontorini is my shyt :ohlawd:

I need to play this map, but I only really do competitive and I hate queuing maps I don't know in comp. :patrice:

As an aside, I legit don't understand (a) people that only queue Dust2 (that map bores the shyt out of me) and (b) why Valve barely changes the competitive map pool for pro events.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to play this map, but I only really do competitive and I hate queuing maps I don't know in comp. :patrice:

As an aside, I legit don't understand (a) people that only queue Dust2 (that map bores the shyt out of me) and (b) why Valve barely changes the competitive map pool for pro events.

i like dust2, but i cant play 24/7 like some people do. plus it seems to attract all the trolls and hackers moreso than other maps

i have a global buddy who plays dust2 every day, every match, not only that he plays catwalk every single match and does the same strats over and over again :heh:

anyways, santorini looks promising, i dont know about the new nuke. also, the campaign coop missions they added are surprisingly fun :leon: they got heavy armored bots that can take 5 awp shots to the head :mjlol:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we announced the first CS:GO Major Championship in 2013, we hoped the Majors would be rallying points for the community, tent-pole events that could draw new audiences and amplify the value of all events.

Since then, the professional CS:GO community has been growing at an incredible rate. CS:GO tournaments are now among the largest esports events in the world, drawing global audiences of millions of viewers, filling massive venues, and garnering higher prize pools. Professional CS:GO has grown, and the CS:GO Major Championships are about to grow with it.

We’re pleased to announce that beginning with MLG Columbus 2016, each CS:GO Major Championship prize pool will be $1,000,000.

We look forward to another great year of CS:GO competition

:wow: The undisputed GOAT

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When we announced the first CS:GO Major Championship in 2013, we hoped the Majors would be rallying points for the community, tent-pole events that could draw new audiences and amplify the value of all events.

Since then, the professional CS:GO community has been growing at an incredible rate. CS:GO tournaments are now among the largest esports events in the world, drawing global audiences of millions of viewers, filling massive venues, and garnering higher prize pools. Professional CS:GO has grown, and the CS:GO Major Championships are about to grow with it.

We’re pleased to announce that beginning with MLG Columbus 2016, each CS:GO Major Championship prize pool will be $1,000,000.

We look forward to another great year of CS:GO competition

:wow: The undisputed GOAT

key word is EACH prize pool..

no one cares about PC gaming :troll:

niche market :troll:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

I think you're underestimating just how global and big CSGO currently is, and how fast that scene is actually growing breh.