Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you just said CS majority of sales come from PS3 sales :snoop:

how as thread creators we cant ban people from threads yet :why: @Liquid @Rain
:usure:I said alot of sales came from PS3 which I knew would make you mad cause you have zero readin comprehension and are a fanboy, I already pointed out the other day that it sold 20 mil on the PC so obviously the majority came from that.

Look at you beggin for help cryin cause I shat on you in your own thread:umad:next time don't put:duck:in the OP.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:You ain't even talkin bout people playin the damn game you just bringin up viewers like its a tv show:snoop:

Counter Strike is literally multiple games you can go and buy each one (Global Offensive Source etc) the newest best sellin one is on the PS3 accountin for alot of its sales:jawalrus: but you right it is basically the same game (even worse than them Madden updates passin as games) on the same engine which explains why it don't sell like COD.:umad:
There's only two retail versions of countr strike you mouth breathing retard. Gas urself

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:usure:I said alot of sales came from PS3 which I knew would make you mad cause you have zero readin comprehension and are a fanboy, I already pointed out the other day that it sold 20 mil on the PC so obviously the majority came from that.

Look at you beggin for help cryin cause I shat on you in your own thread:umad:next time don't put:duck:in the OP.

:snoop: im not begging for help, I asked them to ban you awhile ago from this thread.. your "facts" are so horribly wrong, its insane

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There's only two retail versions of countr strike you mouth breathing retard. Gas urself
:francis:Every version is available to buy you remedial jackass:umad:I'm willin to bet you didn't even know you can get it on X Box too. Your alias ain't workin.:camby:

:snoop: im not begging for help, I asked them to ban you awhile ago from this thread.. your "facts" are so horribly wrong, its insane
:ufdup:The fact you keep beggin for them to ban me cause you don't like that I'm callin out your bullshyt is further proof you beggin for help, you not even usin facts yourself you just statin your fanboy opinion then catchin feelins when I use the actual sales numbers to show the FACTS of how popular each game is and which franchise is the most successful.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Every version is available to buy you remedial jackass:umad:I'm willin to bet you didn't even know you can get it on X Box too. Your alias ain't workin.:camby:

:ufdup:The fact you keep beggin for them to ban me cause you don't like that I'm callin out your bullshyt is further proof you beggin for help, you not even usin facts yourself you just statin your fanboy opinion then catchin feelins when I use the actual sales numbers to show the FACTS of how popular each game is and which franchise is the most successful.
All the beta versions were available for free breh, counting sales from those retail versions is pointless

I completely forgot condition zero existed though :ohhh: I'm surprised it sold so well

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All the beta versions were available for free breh, counting sales from those retail versions is pointless

I completely forgot condition zero existed though :ohhh: I'm surprised it sold so well
:beli:Beta doesn't matter the finished official versions you had to buy.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Counter Strike is literally multiple games you can go and buy each one (Global Offensive Source etc) the newest best sellin one is on the PS3 accountin for alot of its sales:jawalrus: but you right it is basically the same game (even worse than them Madden updates passin as games) on the same engine which explains why it don't sell like COD.:umad:

You've got to be a special type of fukking idiot. PS3 sales of CS: Go? :what:And you're bragging about CoD releasing bullshyt ass games every year to milk its moronic fanbase? :russ:

Just stop ruining this fukking thread breh., ty.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You've got to be a special type of fukking idiot. PS3 sales of CS: Go? :what:And you're bragging about CoD releasing bullshyt ass games every year to milk its moronic fanbase? :russ:

im trying to have him removed from the thread, his arguments are LITERALLY some of the DUMBEST posts ive seen on this forum in YEARS of posting here. Not only that, this is embarassing for a tech forum to even have posts like that here. At some point of time, it has to come to a point where its like "ok this is just out of hand". This aint TLR, this mafukka spreading the dumbest shyt and dumbass crowd takes it as gospel

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:umad:Another PC fanboy in his feels, I already said PC had the lion share of the sales but PS3 did account for some of them. And I'm statin the fact that COD simply has sold way more tryna insult their fanbase to discredit the sales is fanboy shyt, if anythin CS stay releasin bullshyt ass games to milk its fanbase like that other dude said they basically the same game just updated slightly yet you PC imbeciles eat it up at least COD are different games. I'm only ruinin the thread for you PC stans, get out your feelins and quit bein delusional.:camby:(For the record as of now you ruinin the thread I was done and moved it to his other troll thread about this subject so kick it over there if you wanna have a fanboy war.)

im trying to have him removed from the thread, his arguments are LITERALLY some of the DUMBEST posts ive seen on this forum in YEARS of posting here. Not only that, this is embarassing for a tech forum to even have posts like that here. At some point of time, it has to come to a point where its like "ok this is just out of hand". This aint TLR, this mafukka spreading the dumbest shyt and dumbass crowd takes it as gospel
:comeon:You started the thread wit the dumbest post I've seen in this section ever I'm surprised only a few people called you out on it before I did, whats embarrassin is for "tech forums" to have such loser fanboys in denial about sales numbers the way you are. Men lie women lie numbers don't and the numbers prove which is the more successful franchise but you stuck on "ZOMG!! COUNTER STRIKE HAD 300,000 PEOPLE VIEWING AT ONE TIME!!!!! MOST POPULAR GAME EVAR!!" like that makes up for it havin far less actual sales.

Look at you throwin a hissy fit like I'M the one spreadin lies cryin about "this is just out of hand :mjcry:" guess you can't handle real statistics in your thread thats based on ducktales.:umad: This ain't Lipstick Alley either so dry your tears man up stop gossipin and stick to the FACTS. BTW the purpose of me postin in your other PC vs Console troll thread is to take this back and forth there so it doesn't derail this thread which is about more than that.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
400k viewers on 1 twitch channel and its only 8 am :damn: will CS go be the first game to hit a million viewers on 1 channel ? :damn:

no one cares about PC gaming :mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Team Liquid actually showing up against Fnatic :wow: if Liquid can upset the best team in the world :damn:

can a mod sticky this :beli: This is the first MLG tournament since the buy out and its for a million dollars - averaging 500-600k viewers on twitch :beli:

@Liquid @GoldenGlove @Rain