Superstar
Daps
gK0O4ea.png

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always some drama with S1mple. Got the LG boys out here acting like extras from City of God. :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, formerly Gamers Academy. They just qualified for IEM Katowice beating the big NA 3.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I dont really see the appeal in actually playing this game. One of the only games where I feel like i'd rather spectate.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont really see the appeal in actually playing this game. One of the only games where I feel like i'd rather spectate.

This is almost the only video game I want to play nowadays. Just is so de-stressing and the gameplay so simple but so deep. I like watching as well though.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This is almost the only video game I want to play nowadays. Just is so de-stressing and the gameplay so simple but so deep. I like watching as well though.
I dont think I have the patience for this kinda game anymore. These days if I'm going to play a shooter i'd rather it be the run and gun type over the more tactical ones.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Counter Strike the most popular first person shooter of all time (sorry call of duty stans) :wow:
:usure:Not only is Call Of Duty on multiple platforms while Counter Strike is only a PC game (the least popular platform) but Call Of Duty is also popular wit casual gamers and has commercials all over TV wit big name celebrities while Counter Strike is only known by hardcore gamers.

just because nerds play it at some e-faq event doesnt make it the most popular fps.... more people still care about cod and halo... only losers hunch up over their desktop computer with their dust blunts to play computer games... talking about "master race!!! console peasants derp!!" and all this shyt that woulda got u punched in the face just for living back in highschool.
:laff: are you out your fukking mind ??

Theres more people playing counter strike at its lowest point in the day than people playing call of duty at its peak.. counter strike is a world wide game, call of duty is an american game for the most part.

and halo ? :laff: bruh.. what ? Halo aint even top 5 most popular FPS since like 5 years ago :laff:

and aight internet tough guy, yeah im sure you'd do something to someone :duck:
:umad:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think I have the patience for this kinda game anymore. These days if I'm going to play a shooter i'd rather it be the run and gun type over the more tactical ones.

You can gun and run as well honestly, particularly at the lower levels. You can be super-aggressive, particularly if you are playing below your real skill level (aka smurfing). All maps have room for super-aggressive pushers that are also contributing to their team. Rushing underpass and pushing connector on Mirage with a Tec-9 is always :russ: