Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So when I finally find a gun that actually semi works for me fakkits get mad and complain I'm using the SCAR or the other semi-auto rifle with a scope. :why:

:yeshrug: they like you're a fukking noob using that gun. Well I am... I don't play this shyt like that. I'm not one those people that come around corners and instant head shot with a fukking pistol. Deal with it.

I mean when the fukk hip fires from that distant

It's a hacker game anyways

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when I finally find a gun that actually semi works for me fakkits get mad and complain I'm using the SCAR or the other semi-auto rifle with a scope. :why:

:yeshrug: they like you're a fukking noob using that gun. Well I am... I don't play this shyt like that. I'm not one those people that come around corners and instant head shot with a fukking pistol. Deal with it.

I mean when the fukk hip fires from that distant

It's a hacker game anyways
:scust: :scust: :scust:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The aiming :why:

I dont get it

I wish I knew the secrets to being accurate like these pros. Especially long distance fights, I don't know how these dudes spray fire from long distance and kill me so quickly. When I try I'm hitting nothing but air. I only have a chance at close range battles and thats only if I'm behind them, if they see me before I do it's over I dont have a damn chance. And sometimes you start unloading your cliip on them and they hit that spin and BOOM instant headshot and that will be when I rage quit. Game is dope tho, just hard as fukk

Get a good mouse.
Lower sensitivity. And I guess have a decent sized mouse pad.

Most halfway good players will run a lower sens usually calculated to 25cm+ per 360 turn. Most casuals are less than 15cm. Whereas a really high sens can work you'll probably struggle at range due to lessened pixel precision from that speed.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bulllshyt, I was LEM before my vacation and I come back lose one game and Im MG1.... :dahell:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Was DMG, played and lost 2 games, I'm MGII now. Haven't touched comp since then.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
1*16OJm4ARHhJleeO6iyzJKA.png

:salute: revolvo, now let's put that money to good use and get us a new operation with new nuke :stopitslime:
Felt like I had to throw this on here...

This is why console players will never get the argument. PC gaming is so much bigger on a larger scale that it simply dwarfs consoles.

Fallout 3 is over 5 years old and still outsold MGS V. Yeah I know, Fallout 3 is cheap as fukk, but that is impressive as hell. Even at $5 a clip that is still about 5 million dollars. With all the sales and regular price I am assuming the average probably $7 or so. That's right, a game that doesn't even have official support for Windows 8 or Windows 10 is still pushing damn near 1 million copies. This doesn't count what it did at gamestop, best buy, gmg and several other outlets.