Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
The aiming :why:

I dont get it

I wish I knew the secrets to being accurate like these pros. Especially long distance fights, I don't know how these dudes spray fire from long distance and kill me so quickly. When I try I'm hitting nothing but air. I only have a chance at close range battles and thats only if I'm behind them, if they see me before I do it's over I dont have a damn chance. And sometimes you start unloading your cliip on them and they hit that spin and BOOM instant headshot and that will be when I rage quit. Game is dope tho, just hard as fukk

aim comes naturally the more you play. don't even really gotta think about it.

learning recoil of each gun take some effort. any long distance spraying without knowing the recoil is pointless. there's a workshop map called recoil master or something like that. but i wouldn't even really worry about that for now. just accept you're not going to hit rifle sprays at long distance. try shooting 3-4 bullets at a time instead.

have you gotten into competitive yet? it'll get better once you're playing similarly skilled players.

try to keep your crosshair at head level instead of the ground while running around.

have a manageable sensitivity. tiny flicks shouldn't send your crosshair all the way across the screen.

sound is really important. really, really important.

everyone gets shyt on when they start playing cs :yeshrug:

Juven

All Star
Daps
Tap and burst at lOng ranges and even medium ranges now, sprayingis fukked

yup tap and burst.also brehs might want to look into that lightboost/144 hz. also get a good mouse/mousepad.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Still don't get the mechanics of this game. Like I get its skill based but I just don't get it :mjcry:

If it's aiming, one thing that REALLY helped was changing my crosshair.

Made it a color that can't really blend in with any textures on the map, and made it something I felt comfortable with using. Changing whether or not it has the bloom effect or stays in place when shooting, changing the width/size of the crosshairs, whether it's a cross, or a dot. Whatever. The default CSGO crosshair is atrocious IMO and that helped with lining up shots a lot.

Also, deathmatch is your friend for shooting/learning mechanics. Casuals are too all over the place and hard to learn basics.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1*16OJm4ARHhJleeO6iyzJKA.png

:salute: revolvo, now let's put that money to good use and get us a new operation with new nuke :stopitslime:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Garry's mod and skyrim

:damn:
Pc gaming always sells more over time. Mafukkas still
Buying starcraft and diablo 2.

Console sales are like an artists 1st week numbers. Look good on paper but die out quick and by the 3rd month no one buying that shyt

Rust came out in 2013 still put up 650k this year. What console game came out in 2013 and sold 650k this year - none

Daps
1*16OJm4ARHhJleeO6iyzJKA.png

:salute: revolvo, now let's put that money to good use and get us a new operation with new nuke :stopitslime:

witcher 3's so good everyone bought the second one just for more :ohlawd:

rocket league and ark were the two top sellers for like four months straight, surrised they didnt do more

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dropped from gold 3 to silver 5 in like two days.:mjlol:

Dunno if it's because I have a new mouse, because of the patch or because I started playing Dust again.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dropped from gold 3 to silver 5 in like two days.:mjlol:

Dunno if it's because I have a new mouse, because of the patch or because I started playing Dust again.

Yeah a dev said on reddit that they adjusted the ranks. I was supreme before I left for vacation, probably back to that DMG life whenb I get back :sadcam:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How have I got deranked 6 times. :what:

Down to silver 4 from Gold three and I'm not even getting bad scores. My last two derankings were after going 29-21 and 25-16.