Lets talk about how Counter Strike came back and crushed the FPS buildings

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks OP as shyt heard its bugged too like you can right click while defusing (watching summit stream)

yeah i just tried it in deathmatch and they need to tweak it ASAP.... at close range shyt is ridiculous, its basically a half price mag 7 but its a one shot kill to the chest :dahell:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cobble four times in a row today :scust:

I play pretty much only cobble/overpass/train/cache. Got sick of Dust/Inferno/Mirage. I might get an advantage playing more of the lesser played maps as well, maybe.

Also I play much better when I just play 1-2 games, rather than sit for a gaming session for 5-6 hours. It was the complete opposite for SC2 and LoL. :patrice:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I play pretty much only cobble/overpass/train/cache. Got sick of Dust/Inferno/Mirage. I might get an advantage playing more of the lesser played maps as well, maybe.

Also I play much better when I just play 1-2 games, rather than sit for a gaming session for 5-6 hours. It was the complete opposite for SC2 and LoL. :patrice:
Cobble grew on me

What the fukk were people at valve thinking with this revolver? shyt has singlehandedlh ruined the game :russ:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is, they actually nerfed pistol accuracy while moving, then introduced this broken ass revolver to the game.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The revolver is game breakingly overpowered. I don't even want to play the game in its current state, I have never seen such an overpowered weapon

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
thank god they nerfed the revolver, it's still powerful when used correctly though, the deagle is more consistent to me and cheaper. The spray changes to the rifles are retarded because the way they did it also nerfs 1 tapping and burst firing as well.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Still don't get the mechanics of this game. Like I get its skill based but I just don't get it :mjcry:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still don't get the mechanics of this game. Like I get its skill based but I just don't get it :mjcry:
Just keep playing breh. It'll come

I'm on vacation right now so I missed most of that revolver fukkery. I'm hoping we get new nuke and operation when I get back

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

what do you mean?

start off with the smgs.

use headphones.

the economy is a bit tricky to learn at first.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
what do you mean?

start off with the smgs.

use headphones.

the economy is a bit tricky to learn at first.
The aiming :why:

I dont get it

I wish I knew the secrets to being accurate like these pros. Especially long distance fights, I don't know how these dudes spray fire from long distance and kill me so quickly. When I try I'm hitting nothing but air. I only have a chance at close range battles and thats only if I'm behind them, if they see me before I do it's over I dont have a damn chance. And sometimes you start unloading your cliip on them and they hit that spin and BOOM instant headshot and that will be when I rage quit. Game is dope tho, just hard as fukk

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The aiming :why:

I dont get it

I wish I knew the secrets to being accurate like these pros. Especially long distance fights, I don't know how these dudes spray fire from long distance and kill me so quickly. When I try I'm hitting nothing but air. I only have a chance at close range battles and thats only if I'm behind them, if they see me before I do it's over I dont have a damn chance. And sometimes you start unloading your cliip on them and they hit that spin and BOOM instant headshot and that will be when I rage quit. Game is dope tho, just hard as fukk

Tap and burst at lOng ranges and even medium ranges now, sprayingis fukked