Let's Talk about Asian Men

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
come on soul bro, this X ur talking too, i know u getting bread...put me to the game, PM me...asians got the best hustles, dont worry i wont tell none of these nikkas

My moral compass is a little fukked up lol. I never ran with asians, so just your standard street shyt. I don't even feel comfortable PM'ing you the what I was into. Some shyt I'm proud of, some stuff I'm not. I count my blessings every day on all the shyt I've gotten away with though. Nowadays, I will say that learning how to photoshop documents can put some extra money in your pocket, and I'll just leave it at that.

If you're looking for a legitimate 9-5, I must say that ----- is having me eat very well. It's an easy job to learn and they're actually pretty nice people to work for. Most of their employees are people of color (even the higher ups) from what I've seen too. If you check craigslist you can usually find a subcontractor that's hiring.

Honestly, you'd probably hate the clientele, but you can make a killing selling weave lol. My wife's friend is doing it now and there's actually a couple black guys that run a spot called Hair Candy that are BALLING off it.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: DrX

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You sure your pappy wasn't a mixed breed?

I'm half white. Dad wasn't around and hadn't seen any of his side of the family in over 15 years up until a couple months ago. Never been ashamed of my genealogy, but honestly, as americanized as my chinese side is, it's kind of odd for me to even label myself as that. If somebody asks what I am, I tell them chinese & white though.

I see myself as an asian but brown person in america. I don't get it as hard as black people, but also not a beneficiary of white privilege. I don't really get any asian privileges afforded to me either such as not getting fukked with under the assumption that I know karate or whatnot.

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
4 years at UCLA, didn't find one I would screw or being home.

Adam from Power Rangers (bka Johnny Yung Bosch) was a crush once, but he's half white. So is Russell Wong.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
You couldn't see yourself ending up with one physically, culturally or both?

I can't front, Asian/white/Indian women are all at the bottom of my preference list physically and culturally even though I know they're all capable of producing some bombshell dimes though.

I've messed with a couple Asians and one white back in the day and I'm sure if the right one had come along I would have had no problem marrying them though.

One of the best luxuries of being racially ambiguous and having a very accepting family is that I have a huge pool to choose from and don't have to worry about others opinions much if at all.

Tbh, whites are the least welcome in my family. My uncle who has dated black women in the past is dating a white woman now and we all laugh about it including himself. He likes her though so it's all good with us.

Racially ambiguous? Aren't you Asian then?

To answer your question both. Other than a bollywood star and k-drama guy crush when I was younger it just doesn't cross my mind as a possibility.

I think I ruled both out when I was very young (Indians because of culture and Asians because of food and I picture Jackie Chan)

But then to put that into context I am not interested in ending up with a non-Somali so I've ruled out most of the world's population at this rate lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wife and I will be celebrating ten years of being together this November.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-23%20at%206.31.13%20PM_zpstap2jqq5.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-23%20at%206.56.53%20PM_zpscxtg4fxx.png

is that your house or some sort of vacation home?