Let's Talk about Asian Men

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dad passed away this year so i visited his side of the family this year to bring his ashes to spread. My aunt and uncle live in a cabin. My white side is actually pretty cool. My wife, daughter, and I were all very pleasantly surprised.
that's wassup, glad to see we have some family men in #kenttv crew :wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Good job my little 2 inch buddy

Maybe someday ULL delivery ur wife somewhat of a orgasm

I give you a A+ for effort

She had plenty, and it came with a bunch of funny noises :usure:My wife is way too self conscious to ever make the sounds that were coming from her last night.. It was also strictly from from my mini me :shaq: I'm confident with my size and stroke game, you can't downplay me, breh :ahh:

From what I've seen you post, I doubt you're even black anyways :jbhmm:

:umad:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Save for the occasional size queen, penis size isn't the big deal that everybody makes it out to be.

The most popular toys tend to be roughly my size or smaller.

I don't focus on my size. If I'm hitting the button, I'm focusing on keeping a steady rhythm on it instead and this has served me well throughout these years.

My wife only had dated bm's prior to me and look at the penis she chose.

There might be a reason china is the most populated country in the world.. Hell we're having so much sex we're throwing the p*ssy away:bryan:

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: @ @bcrusaderw co-signing this while claiming to be from Virginia.

Save for the occasional size queen, penis size isn't the big deal that everybody makes it out to be.

The most popular toys tend to be roughly my size or smaller.

I don't focus on my size. If I'm hitting the button, I'm focusing on keeping a steady rhythm on it instead and this has served me well throughout these years.

My wife only had dated bm's prior to me and look at the penis she chose.

There might be a reason china is the most populated country in the world.. Hell we're having so much sex we're throwing the post away:bryan:
I took that post to mean that @Playa With Tha Passport was being a super chatty patty for discussing your peen size.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Most of us not 5'1 with 2 inch dikks

Btw ur wife is fat and ugly
Step ur game up

My wife is a very well respected division manager at an east Oakland foster care agency, has a Masters, and just got certified as a yoga instructor. I find her to be absolutely beautiful and never hesitate to let her know it. Meanwhile, you're in here fuming :umad:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My wife is a very well respected division manager at an east Oakland foster care agency, has a Masters, and just got certified as a yoga instructor. I find her to be absolutely beautiful and never hesitate to let her know it. Meanwhile, you're in here fuming :umad:
Awwww.
swoon-romance-gif.gif

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

:russ:your both in on this

Still replying