Let's Talk about Asian Men

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I thought I had read some follow up on this a long time ago and there was more to the story than what was shown on the video and the white dude ended up apologizing or some shyt. Always figured it was common knowledge. Guess I was wrong. Either way, I don't really care nor do I take your opinion on women or relationships seriously anyways, I think you're a decent poster otherwise however.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I had read some follow up on this a long time ago and there was more to the story than what was shown on the video and the white dude ended up apologizing or some shyt. Always figured it was common knowledge. Guess I was wrong. Either way, I don't really care nor do I take your opinion on women or relationships seriously anyways, I think you're a decent poster otherwise however.
No beef bro, just inquiring...we cool

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Taylor Swift stannery , plus this , idk you cool peoples and all lat but the pieces gradually coming together .. hope my instincts ain't right :mjpls:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No beef bro, just inquiring...we cool

Yeah, it's all love on my end too, man. Besides joey chizzle, I'm the only other chinese breh here so I gotta hold it down for us haha.

• Dap

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's all love on my end too, man. Besides joey chizzle, I'm the only other chinese breh here so I gotta hold it down for us haha.
Feel u...white man is the enemy nyway

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Feel u...white man is the enemy nyway

I was gonna say the exact same thing but forgot to get around to it haha. Honestly, I agree with what you said initially for the most part.

• Dap

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
If anything, learning game and how to carry myself from the black neighborhoods I was raised in is what made it possible for me to eat as well as I did in many ways. Gotta pay respect where it's due:ehh:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Daniel Dae Kim
img_7957tu1.jpg

:ehh:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything, learning game and how to carry myself from the black neighborhoods I was raised in is what made it possible for me to eat as well as I did in many ways. Gotta pay respect where it's due:ehh:
oh so u getting money huh?....just curious, what do u do bro?