Let's Talk about Asian Men

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
409, member: 22970"]:heh: I'm a 34 year old man and gainfully employed lol. I work for ADT (alarm technician) right now but I got an interview with the city as a facility maintainence worker coming up in a couple weeks. Not sure what you're implying with that question but I'm not a baller nor some square. I'm a blue collar worker and proud of it.

What I meant by my statement is that the hood taught me (I'm from a single mother household) to have heart, have hustle, and stand up for what's mine. Chicks dig that.[/QUOTE]

You're 34 and you're some short maintenance worker Asian. You basically do the same work nikkas do, lol.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You're 34 and you're some short maintenance worker Asian. You basically do the same work nikkas do, lol.

Michael-Jordan-Yeah.gif

The question asked implied that I might be something more than that simply due to my race. I'm just a dude :yeshrug:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I love how some guys are up in this thread mentioning the supposed size of Asian men... :dame:
But all Asian men dont have small dikks

I had an interview with an Asian dentist the other day & he was cute. I'm generally not interested in Asian men, but I've come across a few cute ones.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I love how some guys are up in this thread mentioning the supposed size of Asian men... :dame:
But all Asian men dont have small dikks

I had an interview with an Asian dentist the other day & he was cute. I'm generally not interested in Asian men, but I've come across a few cute ones.
Exactly. I wish people would shake off that myth. I think asian guys are cute. But its their height that bothers me not their dikks. Some are really short and have a small frame and just are too small. But their cute though. Im into kpop and theres a couple cuties that i think are cute.... But short :mjcry:. Not all of the are short though.