Let's Talk about Asian Men

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
oh so u getting money huh?....just curious, what do u do bro?

:heh: I'm a 34 year old man and gainfully employed lol. I work for ----- right now but I got an interview with the city as a facility maintainence worker coming up in a couple weeks. Not sure what you're implying with that question but I'm not a baller nor some square. I'm a blue collar worker and proud of it.

What I meant by my statement is that the hood taught me (I'm from a single mother household) to have heart, have hustle, and stand up for what's mine. Chicks dig that.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
If I ended up with an Asian it would be the biggest shock of my life

You couldn't see yourself ending up with one physically, culturally or both?

I can't front, Asian/white/Indian women are all at the bottom of my preference list physically and culturally even though I know they're all capable of producing some bombshell dimes though.

I've messed with a couple Asians and one white back in the day and I'm sure if the right one had come along I would have had no problem marrying them though.

One of the best luxuries of being racially ambiguous and having a very accepting family is that I have a huge pool to choose from and don't have to worry about others opinions much if at all.

Tbh, whites are the least welcome in my family. My uncle who has dated black women in the past is dating a white woman now and we all laugh about it including himself. He likes her though so it's all good with us.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never really interacted with Asian guys before...not in real life. There was an Asian guy from sohh and he was tall and attractive. I don't remember much else about him. Oh there was a guy at my old job but his teeth were jacked all the way up. He would have been cute had it not been for that.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
:pachaha::pachaha:

Asian nikkas, sure if you want a vienna sausage

vienna_sausage.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: I'm a 34 year old man and gainfully employed lol. I work for ADT (alarm technician) right now but I got an interview with the city as a facility maintainence worker coming up in a couple weeks. Not sure what you're implying with that question but I'm not a baller nor some square. I'm a blue collar worker and proud of it.

What I meant by my statement is that the hood taught me (I'm from a single mother household) to have heart, have hustle, and stand up for what's mine. Chicks dig that.
come on soul bro, this X ur talking too, i know u getting bread...put me to the game, PM me...asians got the best hustles, dont worry i wont tell none of these nikkas

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hold up....There's only few pictures in this thread??? the hell?:why: No matter, let me add more.

:russ::mjlol:@ the salty males in this thread. But anyways....

Jay Park

tumblr_m919dwmdJl1qco0z5o1_500.jpg

Harry Shum Jr

Harry_in_Bello_magazine_harry_shum_jr_29933015_6.jpg

That's all I got for now.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
No, thanks. I'm good. :scust:

I want my future prince and princess to have African blood. Never find Asian men attractive. The only men I'm attracted to is black men. Further more the Asian community tends to stick to their own race.
Y'all can enjoy Asian men. Just invite me to the wedding when its official.:blessed:

I'm for IR relationship so don't trip. :usure: