Let's say China backs NK and they strike, would you fight?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
nikkas wanna be enslaved by xui and ching ti n shyt smh.

Yes i would fight....and sign me up for the super soldier serum testing :smugbiden:

wanna go to north korea looking like steve rogers :hmm:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Y'all also realize, for those of you who think it's gonna be Red Dawn around here that the government would be commandeering property INCLUDING and ESPECIALLY private owned guns for a greater allocation of resources right?

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
i know other countries look at the loyalty blacks have for america and get straight up perplexed :heh:

imagine the interrogation "why do you defend a country that has done nothing but harm and disenfranchise your people"

nikkas:
2nq9l5j.jpg

:dead:

best post in this thread:salute:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I almost enlisted into the Air force after graduation. Had taken the ASVAB. Was in the DEP. The whole nine. Opted for college instead. Can't say I'm fond of the idea, but if we're bombed or attacked? I call this country home now. Personally, fighting back would be the only course of action.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.....your country sounds horrible :ohhh:

I've never heard of any other countries having such a horrible history

I'm assuming you left (or you're planning to leave) to live somewhere else? Because otherwise.....:usure:

IDK about him, but I am...Once I land an ESL teaching job somewhere, it's world tour time for me...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
WHen people dodge service to their country en masse its a reflection of how the country is treating people

Daps
i dont think some of u get the thread. how about this

IF CHINA AND NORTH KOREA SHOT MULTIPLE NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT THE UNITED STATES, WOULD U FIGHT THEN?

I think we get it. What we are saying (at least the black people) is...

We've been treated like bottom class citizens our whole time here. They performed eugenics experiments on black folks, we've been victims of police brutality (me and several of my friends have got our ass kicked so Im not just saying this to sound like a rebel) and we've been hoarded into the prisons at a crazy high rate and given long jail sentences because prison is a billion dollar business. Keep in mind I didn't even mention slavery.

Over in Africa, our resources (gold, oil, diamonds, metals, ect.) have been funneled out leaving the people to deal with a HUGE gap in standard of living and every progressive African leader that came to change Africa for the better has been assassinated or overtaken by rebels backed by NATO and western interests. Keep in mind I didn't even mention colonialism.

If you're black you pretty much have been fukkED. Whether you are black in America or in Africa. So personally, I don't see my treatment getting better or worse regardless of what happens.

With that being said...

Hell No I wouldn't fight for these muthafukkas...:heh: