Let's say China backs NK and they strike, would you fight?

Daps
nikkas would be over here on some operation black shield and 10 years later we'd be selling weapons to them helping them rebuild while a bunch of rich white folks who hid in a basement somewhere drive around with stickers on thier SUVs that say "stand up and be an American" and have the nerve to call you a liberal cause you want the govt to pay for the flesh eating virus that's eating your leg up cause Killa Kim unloaded some ungodly stuff on the mainland before it was over

:gladbron:

:dead:

piano-camron-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
China Spoke out against NK re opening their Reactor today. As the days go on, it seems less and less likely that China is going to go to War against the US.

China has already Signed off on UN Sanctions against NK. These are not the actions of a nation who is looking to go to back NK in war.

Daps
Wars are about political,religious and or fundamental agendas that can not be agreed on. Many Afghans are killin Americans because they refuse to accept change to westernized civilization. The US is pushing an agenda on them and fighting terrorist groups that are and have plotted to kill Americans. Its as simple as that :manny:

I have to respectfully disagree. I understand you served and I respect YOU for risking you life but I don't respect this Country's actions and how it has negatively affected people of color...primarily black people.

But I respect any man that risks his life for something he believes in...and the brothas saying that they wouldn't fight are still risking their lives because we have no idea what would happen if China/NK were to win but at least we know we died maintaining our stance.

Daps
What is Al-queida considered :beli: Are there groups that constantly plot,plan and organize terrorist acts globally?

Also, if America is against "Al Qaeda" then why did NATO support them when they were taking down Libya? :thinking:

It has been documented that America believes the Rebels that murdered Muammar Qaddafi were also apart of Al Qaeda.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have to respectfully disagree. I understand you served and I respect YOU for risking you life but I don't respect this Country's actions and how it has negatively affected people of color...primarily black people.

But I respect any man that risks his life for something he believes in...and the brothas saying that they wouldn't fight are still risking their lives because we have no idea what would happen if China/NK were to win but at least we know we died maintaining our stance.

i agree that black folks have historically been shyt on in America. I get that. But Im simply speaking on the notion of defending American lives.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You (fellow) black cowards make me sick. ESPECIALLY if youre middle passage products like me...

fukk the whole "this country hates us" shyt...OUR PEOPLE BUILT this country...we DIED for this country, we defended this nation, and built it up to where it is now and got a slice of our pie....we are leaders, we are owners, we built this country and have a proud history.

If you wouldnt defend the country you make great, when shyt came home if you were asked to...then seriously fukk you.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
somebody will have to service you cats ole
ladys while ya'll die on the front line......
the money you send home with keep me dipped
in the finest polo threads and gucci kicks.

Me and your sweethearts will never forget
your sacrifice:salute:
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You (fellow) black cowards make me sick. ESPECIALLY if youre middle passage products like me...

fukk the whole "this country hates us" shyt...OUR PEOPLE BUILT this country...we DIED for this country, we defended this nation, and built it up to where it is now and got a slice of our pie....we are leaders, we are owners, we built this country and have a proud history.

If you wouldnt defend the country you make great, when shyt came home if you were asked to...then seriously fukk you.

What slice of the pie ?:childplease:

We live in a country where unarmed Black men still get gunned down by police and the police get aquited, Same country that enforces predatory legislation on us and has not even come close to settling its debt w/ the very people it robbed of their history and understanding of self and forced our ancestors to dedicate their lives working like dogs...

And after all this a blackman is supposed to feel like he owes these tyrants to put his life on The line to further the political and economic agenda of the same gov that told us we were 3/5th of a man?

You do the math, black people don't owe this country shyt, let alone are lives everytime our gov wants to "liberate" somebody.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps

:childplease:

u srs?

this country gives no single fvck about the black man. we are only here as remnants of the largest transfer of wealth in human history, the slave trade. a flag is a flag a country is a country, this place is just a piece of land in reality you delusional fvck. and im supposed to be obligated to defend this piece of land like i have any ownership in it? more sugar for that kool-aid sir? conditioning us with this crappy hip-pop music, prison industrial complex, lack of opportunities compared to whites. let me tell you i grew up in the suburbs around cacs, an they dont give a damn about you AT ALL! they will talk to you smile laugh etc etc, but they dont give a damn, been there done that. so your c00ning azz can go and defend this piece of land that happens to have a title called america. thinking anyone here gives a sh*t about you? hell ou own people dont give a sh*t about you and thats because of the man and his country you want to defend. you defend america like its yours you house n*gga. ill sit here and enjoy the fireworks.

SpEcTaCuLaR

Pretty Ricky
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The army seem like a good place to meet up with some other thugged out nikkas ya hurrd me

plus you get to learn how to handle them real guns no homo ATL boyz this how I give it up ya hurrd me