Let's say China backs NK and they strike, would you fight?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
so for those that aint gonna fight, you willing to just sit there and let yo country get taken?

better start learning Chinese :mjpls:

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
smh at nikkas talmbout they aint fighting for a racist country. Youre just as much(if not more) American as your white next door neighbor, Lol at a Black American going to war in the 1940s but youre not bc a white guy cut you off in traffic. You think if Xu Chin Choo walk thru your streets he gon spare your black ass?

:mjpls:

i died when i seen that and it's probably someone's name out there they got a billion n*ggas there has to be a Xu Chin Choo

tumblr_lk5unuEfw91qawb05o1_500.gif
Xu Chin Choo :russ:

Daps
I don't understand why any healthy able bodied man woulnt wana fight for their country if the threat of a takeover of another country was present. For example, if China, n. Korea sent missles at us and then sent troops to invade, how could y'all just sit at home and watch? At least strap up at your homes and be ready.

That's one thing I can rspect from the people of Afghanistan. These MFs don't give a fucc, they have men, women & children strappin bombs to themselves to fight the "enemy".

:what: My nikka...they look at YALL as the enemy.

Do you ever ask your self why Afghans are fighting to PRESERVE their life and why you are ALSO fighting to PRESERVE your life?

If you are both fighting to live, then what is the WAR about? No troll, this is a serious question. Why are innocent Americans and innocent Afghans dying? I know everyone over there isn't "Al Qaeda".

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I hate America and the world too. No curr. If I could I'd just nuke the whole planet and call it a day. On some Majin Buu human extinction ray shyt.

Since I can't kill anyone I've decided to take over the world instead. Tierra Sierra coming soon.

Daps
smh at nikkas talmbout they aint fighting for a racist country. Youre just as much(if not more) American as your white next door neighbor, Lol at a Black American going to war in the 1940s but youre not bc a white guy cut you off in traffic. You think if Xu Chin Choo walk thru your streets he gon spare your black ass?

:mjpls:

Just cause you not fighting for the country don't mean you not gonna fight to protect ya self. You act like nikkas is scared to let they gun go off...

and if you are scared to let ya gun go off and you don't wanna fight for the country...take ya ass outta dodge...:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate America and the world too. No curr. If I could I'd just nuke the whole planet and call it a day. On some Majin Buu human extinction ray shyt.

Since I can't kill anyone I've decided to take over the world instead. Tierra Sierra coming soon.

:leostare: why

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:what: My nikka...they look at YALL as the enemy.

Do you ever ask your self why Afghans are fighting to PRESERVE their life and why you are ALSO fighting to PRESERVE your life?

If you are both fighting to live, then what is the WAR about? No troll, this is a serious question. Why are innocent Americans and innocent Afghans dying? I know everyone over there isn't "Al Qaeda".

Wars are about political,religious and or fundamental agendas that can not be agreed on. Many Afghans are killin Americans because they refuse to accept change to westernized civilization. The US is pushing an agenda on them and fighting terrorist groups that are and have plotted to kill Americans. Its as simple as that :manny:

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City

:shaq2: so just coz you wanna off yourself everybody has to die with you??? be stronger than that poster.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
Wars are about political,religious and or fundamental agendas that can not be agreed on. Many Afghans are killin Americans because they refuse to accept change to westernized civilization. The US is pushing an agenda on them and fighting terrorist groups that are and have plotted to kill Americans. Its as simple as that :manny:

:what::what::mindblown::mindblown: 2013 and you still believe that shyt?