Let's say China backs NK and they strike, would you fight?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If nuclear weapons were involved, exactly what type of fighting would we be doing? Only fightingfor those of us that actually survive would b fighting giant mutant cockroaches.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
There would be so many Trayvon's if this happened it wouldn't even be funny :snoop:

I live in the South and trust me, whites are armed waiting for an excuse.

If you think they are fighting arm in arm with people of color you need to go ahead and rethink that :shaq2:

never mind dont even answer my last post :snoop:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
If nuclear weapons were involved, exactly what type of fighting would we be doing? Only fightingfor those of us that actually survive would b fighting giant mutant cockroaches.

gun to gun combat along with drones, tanks, air strikes. somewhat old fashioned war. kinda like vietnam.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Fight for the country that raped, pillaged, and socially-economically destroy my people? :heh: Yeah phuckkin right.

Wow.....your country sounds horrible :ohhh:

I've never heard of any other countries having such a horrible history

I'm assuming you left (or you're planning to leave) to live somewhere else? Because otherwise.....:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying since they wouldn't let me join when I was 19 (criminal record) that if they ever try to draft me I'm hopping on the first flight to the most random island I can find

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.....your country sounds horrible :ohhh:

I've never heard of any other countries having such a horrible history

I'm assuming you left (or you're planning to leave) to live somewhere else? Because otherwise.....:usure:

Filed for my passport this week.... :ahh:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I'd watch "Pearl Harbor" about 100 times to get pumped up... :youngsabo:

You might as well cuz the world u know isn't gonna exist anymore anyway... :manny:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
smh at nikkas talmbout they aint fighting for a racist country. Youre just as much(if not more) American as your white next door neighbor, Lol at a Black American going to war in the 1940s but youre not bc a white guy cut you off in traffic. You think if Xu Chin Choo walk thru your streets he gon spare your black ass?

:mjpls:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
smh at nikkas talmbout they aint fighting for a racist country. Youre just as much(if not more) American as your white next door neighbor, Lol at a Black American going to war in the 1940s but youre not bc a white guy cut you off in traffic. You think if Xu Chin Choo walk thru your streets he gon spare your black ass?

:laff:

DAMN!!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

AV + Comment :dead:

being more american than our white neighbors doesn't seem to entitle us to the same amount of political or economic power, so who gives a fukk?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
AV + Comment :dead:

being more american than our white neighbors doesn't seem to entitle us to the same amount of political or economic power, so who gives a fukk?

Ali is the greatest :manny: and he arguement against the draft at least had merit in his day.

EDIT: this is still ur country though. and yes we still have a long way to go

:salute: All the progress the Greats before us did trying to strive for equality in everything

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know other countries look at the loyalty blacks have for america and get straight up perplexed :heh:

imagine the interrogation "why do you defend a country that has done nothing but harm and disenfranchise your people"

nikkas:
2nq9l5j.jpg

:dead: