Let's say China backs NK and they strike, would you fight?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
smh at nikkas talmbout they aint fighting for a racist country. Youre just as much(if not more) American as your white next door neighbor, Lol at a Black American going to war in the 1940s but youre not bc a white guy cut you off in traffic. You think if Xu Chin Choo walk thru your streets he gon spare your black ass?

:mjpls:

:salute: powerful posting

:deadrose: @ bolded but true

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I'll do it if my kids get a pardon from being drafted.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ali is the greatest :manny: and he arguement against the draft at least had merit in his day

still has merit in this generation as well, blatant racism is just behind closed doors now. they're still denying qualified blacks for high paying jobs. they're still making sure many of us are raised in shytty schools in poor neighborhoods. still locking us up at record numbers for petty reasons. only difference is they don't call us ****** to our face anymore, they wait until they're behind a monitor.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
first off negged for calling the military dumb stupid animals.

second off thats only true in the case of wars that have no meaning (iraq, afghanistan) if china and NK striked they'd be going for world supremacy. is that not worth fighting for?

:comeon: so what? chinese/north koreans aren't your natural enemies but you are doctrined to view them as your enemies:snoop: the way the world is right now is unacceptable so i am for any power change. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbO2_077ixs"]A Change Is Gonna Come, Sam Cooke, 1963 - YouTube[/ame]:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
☣✪✞♀♧☣♀☮☪☯☣✞☭☠♂☣☪♀♘♀☪♀♘☯☠

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
nikkas would be over here on some operation black shield and 10 years later we'd be selling weapons to them helping them rebuild while a bunch of rich white folks who hid in a basement somewhere drive around with stickers on thier SUVs that say "stand up and be an American" and have the nerve to call you a liberal cause you want the govt to pay for the flesh eating virus that's eating your leg up cause Killa Kim unloaded some ungodly stuff on the mainland before it was over

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they fighting on my homeland then fukk it lets go

m2sS.gif

BUT...If they fighting over there though, you already know what it is when them draft people try to catch me in the street to enlist

iDAnySeTK6IA2.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'd put a bullet in my head before I fight in a war for this country, that's how strongly I feel about it

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
still has merit in this generation as well, blatant racism is just behind closed doors now. they're still denying qualified blacks for high paying jobs. they're still making sure many of us are raised in shytty schools in poor neighborhoods. still locking us up at record numbers for petty reasons. only difference is they don't call us ****** to our face anymore, they wait until they're behind a monitor.

that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

if i came to your house and punched u in the face would u say "oh well my landlord is a racist cac so ima let it slide" :skip:

i see u derailing the thread fakkit :mjpls:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
still has merit in this generation as well, blatent racism is just behind closed doors now. they're still denying qualified blacks for high paying jobs. they're still making sure many of us are raised in shytty schools in poor neighborhoods. still locking us up at record numbers for petty reasons. only difference is they don't call us ****** to our face anymore, they wait until they're behind a monitor.

Yea breh youre right... There is still alot of racism and bullshyt going on today. And we should keep fighting injustice, especially in the corporate world. But this is still our homeland and if an outside entity come thru to crush some buildings then...

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
i know other countries look at the loyalty blacks have for america and get straight up perplexed :heh:

imagine the interrogation "why do you defend a country that has done nothing but harm and disenfranchise your people"

nikkas:
2nq9l5j.jpg

:dead:

:deadrose: