Let's say China backs NK and they strike, would you fight?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I don't understand why any healthy able bodied man woulnt wana fight for their country if the threat of a takeover of another country was present. For example, if China, n. Korea sent missles at us and then sent troops to invade, how could y'all just sit at home and watch? At least strap up at your homes and be ready.

That's one thing I can rspect from the people of Afghanistan. These MFs don't give a fucc, they have men, women & children strappin bombs to themselves to fight "enemy".

no nation on earth has a lager armed populace than the US

we ALL would fight enemies on our HOMELAND.. none of them would stand a chance..

difference between defending your homeland on your own soil and being sent 6,000 miles away to defend "our freedoms"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do u realize we achieved that goal about 30 years ago :heh:

i'd rather not switch places.

nah, "we" haven't achieved global domination just yet

and i definitely aint mad at other nations for fighting against our supremacy. :manny:

fukk i look like fighting for the same whites who want us dead. i get what you're saying, being on the winning team and all. but i have no loyalty to this nation.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

we ALL would fight enemies on our HOMELAND.. none of them would stand a chance..

difference between defending your homeland on your own soil and being sent 6,000 miles away to defend "our freedoms"

bruh ive said repeatedly that in the scenario they striked at the US first. if they dont do shyt there's no reason to fight. but if they disrespect us like that :pacpsit: tear that mufugga to the ground

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah, I'm good. Who gonna look after my fam when I'm out there fighting?

I'll be down to fight, But I'll be damn if I'm enlisting in the army or signing up for years of service. Can't do that .

Now if they wanna provide a brother with some ARs, Grenades and shyt to hold down my neighborhood. Thats cool. but I'm not about to be taking orders from some rednecks sending me on suicide missions and shyt :no:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Nah, I'm good. Who gonna look after my fam when I'm out there fighting?

I'll be down to fight, But I'll be damn if I'm enlisting in the army or signing up for years of service. Can't do that .

Now if they wanna provide a brother with some ARs, Grenades and shyt to hold down my neighborhood. Thats cool. but I'm not about to be taking orders from some rednecks sending me on suicide missions and shyt :no:

Agreed. Hold down my streets, where me and my peeps stay.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i respect if u got a family and wouldn't leave for them :obama:

but if you're of age to fight and wouldn't i dont respect u :manny: thats some p*ssy shyt imo

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fight for the country that raped, pillaged, and socially-economically destroy my people? :heh: Yeah phuckkin right.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There would be so many Trayvon's if this happened it wouldn't even be funny :snoop:

I live in the South and trust me, whites are armed waiting for an excuse.

If you think they are fighting arm in arm with people of color you need to go ahead and rethink that :shaq2:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't understand why any healthy able bodied man woulnt wana fight for their country if the threat of a takeover of another country was present. For example, if China, n. Korea sent missles at us and then sent troops to invade, how could y'all just sit at home and watch? At least strap up at your homes and be ready.

That's one thing I can rspect from the people of Afghanistan. These MFs don't give a fucc, they have men, women & children strappin bombs to themselves to fight the "enemy".
Fighting for some racist ass country that don't give a fukk about you regardless :childplease:

I'd try to partner up with the Koreans and Chinese tho.. they gon be the winning team :mjpls: