Let's reminisce about Free Lunch in school.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to elementary and middle school in Moco myself... went to high school in PG County

had free lunch for a good portion of elementary school... middle school came and mama got a job so I was at the reduced joint. Then pops got a big raise and then I was bringing lunch from home to school... it just wasn't the same :damn:

one time pops wrote a check for $100 and I judiciously stretched it out throughout the year for lunch :jawalrus:

Your peoples actually told the truth, I went to schools in PG, and honestly most of should've been paying full price or reduced, but we where all on free lunch:blessed:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
school chicken sandwiches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Having In School Suspension & having to eat that nasty ass bag lunch tho <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah in my school, when you forgot your ticket or could'nt pay you got that cold lunch, PB&J sandwich:sad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lol @ Black parents lying about how they made so they kids could get free lunch.

Kids getting dropped off and picked up by parents in Mercedes, getting that free lunch:russ:

:pachaha: this was me. I also got allowance so I used to sell my free lunch and then I'd stop at Burger King on the way home from school

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Getting niqqas for their lunch tickets. Changing the "three" into an "eight" when you needed to get over.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one was on that you a loser shyt, if you had free lunch where I was from, because everyone knew how the system worked.

The schools knew our parents were lying, our parents knew, the administration wanted them to lie.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We're in here bragging about the shyt, while kids today cant relate at all.

My daughter gets free lunch now but it has nothing to do with income, all the students get it cause they want them to eat "healthy" we're not even allowed to send snack which they deem "unhealthy" for my daughters birthday I had to send her with organic trail mix as a snack for the class:dead:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol @ Black parents lying about how they made so they kids could get free lunch.

Kids getting dropped off and picked up by parents in Mercedes, getting that free lunch:russ:

lmao real talk nikkas aint shyt

we had regular school lunches and then some nikkas got tickets for wings and fries n shyt like dat

my bro had the plug on the tickets, nikkas use to write them bytches out ourselvesm and sell em to nikkas for the low

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I went to high school in Montgomery country MD

Richest county in America....not your average pubic high school. We ate good!

Only my pops was working at that time so his income was not enough but all the fun stopped after mama got a job :sadcam:

everytime im in MO county and see the High School. shyt always reminded me of the high schools you would see in those white teen movies. esp Germantown

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East

:obama: I thought everybody did this. Both of my parents worked and they would always ask for the letter in the beginning of the year and tweaked numbers here and there. I swear the only people i recall paying lunch was the openly rich kids.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Before thanksgiving break , and it was a half day so after lunch it was straight home for a 4 day weekend... :eat::ahh:

Turkey.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:mjpls: you nikkas actually stayed at school for lunch?

from 8th -12th grade i literally skipped damn near every single lunch period with my homeboy to get high and eat fast food (except days when it rained :sadcam:.........before i got my car :myman:)

and the projects was right there next to the school so all the nikkas on our age who dropped out was there with the xbox 360 and ps3 in the crib :jawalrus:

my grades was good to the point that the administrators didn't care cuz i always came back in time for class and didn't disrupt class on account of me being high as fukk :blessed:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:mjpls: you nikkas actually stayed at school for lunch?

from 8th -12th grade i literally skipped damn near every single lunch period with my homeboy to get high and eat fast food (except days when it rained :sadcam:.........before i got my car :myman:)

and the projects was right there next to the school so all the nikkas on our age who dropped out was there with the xbox 360 and ps3 in the crib :jawalrus:

my grades was good to the point that the administrators didn't care cuz i always came back in time for class and didn't disrupt class on account of me being high as fukk :blessed:

High school was a different story breh, it was mostly the elementary and middle school era and the feeling of :win:... In high school i had "A" lunch which started at 10:45:aicmon:... I remember we would skip and wait outside of Wendy's waiting for that ish the open at 11 employees looking at us like we're about to rob that place.