Let's reminisce about Free Lunch in school.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Chocolate Milk :blessed:

:why: Used to hate it when the boys jacked my shyt in the morning back in middle school.

Had one kid tap me in the shoulder. I look around. See no one. Look back down on my tray. Biscuits, spork and chocolate milk GONE. :to:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's funny I rarely had free lunch, I never wanted to eat the cafeteria food, but if Mom was stressed or lazy, busy, whatever she'd give me a dollar or a few quarters. Never thought about it at all, that other kinds got it for free, or I did, I never thought it was a bad thing. My elementary was really poor, a lot of low income families, but it was never like a 'us/them' thing. I liked the chocolate milks, and the breakfast sometimes. We should do a school food in general thread...middle school is when it got good, buying hot cheetos and cookies, a la carte sandwiches and shyt...I was eating top ramen, raw, in elementary, throwing out my lunch or picking out what I wanted.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I have to pay for lunch.

fuk all yall free and reduced lunch fakkits :pacspit:

I remember one time this year i went up to get lunch and to my surprise, the lunch lady just told me "ok, youre good to go" instead of what she normally said "you owe me $2.50." Didn't have to pay for lunch that day for the first time all year. Next day I had left my wallet at home but remembered (or thought) that i had free lunch now :blessed: . Went up to get lunch (3 chicken fingers and some dry ass mashed potatos) but i was starving and dgaf. As i got to the front of the line i was thinkin ":sadcam: lawd please dont let this bish try and charge me :snoop: "

You can imagine a nikkas disdain when the bish looked at the cash register and paused. :aicmon: I knew it was over brehs, i was finna have to give my lunch back and go sit down at my table empty handed. Mad people were behind me to and saw it happen. Bish said" that'll be $2.50." Now, I did have some money on me I guess i had never taken out of my pants pocket from days before, so I looked her like :merchant: and said "I only got $2.25 :steviej: " Bish just stared at me like :troll: and in my mind im like "muhfukker u cant spare a brotha a quarter? :why: " but i was like fuk it and took my L. Slid the bish my food and walked off feelin salty and defeated. shyt was so embarrassing brehs. :TO:

and to add insult to injury i tripped walking back to my lunch table. :wtb:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The high school I went to u had to pay money at the cafeteria, the food was good but having to pay sucked.

U would get a card and put money on it and use the card to pay. Sometimes I would get friends to buy me food. Not cause I was poor, its just some guys, they're parents would put lots of money on their card so I was like "help me out breh breh".

In junior high u had to pay too unless u were on government assistance. It was cheap tho and the food sucked ass. A lot of days I would cut the last couple of lessons so I could go home and eat cause I was starving. The food was real bad so I would barely eat at lunch. By the end of the day I was starving.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
In my high school, if u ate the free lunch, u were considered a broke loser. I never fukked with it. They sold McDonald's, papa johns, sub sandwhiches, and chicken wings for lunch too so this is what the cool kids ate. If u were cool with a security guard and he went to one of the local soul food spots and u got him to cop u a plate and bring it back, u were :ohlawd: status. Mostly the 18 year old senior hoes who already started strippin would get this perk.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What the fukk. Everybdy at my school ate the same Lucy free or not. I had free lunch I grew up in the system. I still remember my lunch number 53788

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
In my high school, if u ate the free lunch, u were considered a broke loser.

That's how it was at my school.

There was even separate line just for the po' kids.

They getting fed slop, while nikkas in the the regular line doubling up on Chic Fil A sandwich bags.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
food was straight piff! I remember the rich kids would beg for an exchange :russ: I sold a couple of chicken sandwiches

Back in middle school, i had a friend who's mom always packed him those pretzel cheese sticks. He use to look at us everyday trading foods like :ohhh: , so his rich ass started to buy lunch and sold them shyts.

I went to high school in Montgomery country MD

Richest county in America....not your average pubic high school. We ate good!

Only my pops was working at that time so his income was not enough but all the fun stopped after mama got a job :sadcam:
:takedat: Fairfax County breh, always top 5.

Used to hate it when the boys jacked my shyt in the morning back in middle school.

Had one kid tap me in the shoulder. I look around. See no one. Look back down on my tray. Biscuits, spork and chocolate milk GONE.

:whew: You had to guard your plate well in the cafeteria. Can't even get up to get napkin

I have to pay for lunch.

and to add insult to injury i tripped walking back to my lunch table. :

:deadrose:

Ya'll nikkas' parents didnt love you :mjpls:
My parents played the system well breh... :mjpls:

In my high school, if u ate the free lunch, u were considered a broke loser. I never fukked with it. They sold McDonald's, papa johns, sub sandwhiches, and chicken wings for lunch too so this is what the cool kids ate. If u were cool with a security guard and he went to one of the local soul food spots and u got him to cop u a plate and bring it back, u were :ohlawd: status. Mostly the 18 year old senior hoes who already started strippin would get this perk.

:wtf: Where was this?