Let's reminisce about Free Lunch in school.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
High school was a different story breh, it was mostly the elementary and middle school era and the feeling of :win:... In high school i had "A" lunch which started at 10:45:aicmon:... I remember we would skip and wait outside of Wendy's waiting for that ish the open at 11 employees looking at us like we're about to rob that place.

middle school we was still skipping i think i only really got to enjoy free lunch in elementary

had all the skrawberry milks on deck :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: :blessed:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
believe or not though i liked the greens with the little onions in em.

...on the low, tho.

That Taco Salad, tho. :noah:

Remember them special days when they had the square pepperoni pizza with the little cubed pepperonis. It was a grand event. Niccas felt loved.

"Them milks was chocolate, them cookies -- buttercrunch." - BIG

Remember niccas used to get clowned if they ran out of whole milk, and you had to get that "blue" milk, which was skim.

(But I matured, and stopped fukkin' w/ that chocolate milk. Only white).

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
ellio's tastes like school pizza. you gotta get some cheese to add to it tho
elpiz.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...on the low, tho.

That Taco Salad, tho. :noah:

Remember them special days when they had the square pepperoni pizza with the little cubed pepperonis. It was a grand event. Niccas felt loved.

"Them milks was chocolate, them cookies -- buttercrunch." - BIG

Remember niccas used to get clowned if they ran out of whole milk, and you had to get that "blue" milk, which was skim.

(But I matured, and stopped fukkin' w/ that chocolate milk. Only white).
:ohlawd:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I remember in elementary the lunch ladies would get offended if we told them we didn't want something on our tray :heh:

They'd put it on our tray anyway

In high school our "bag lunch" menu was either pizza, cheeseburgers, chicken fillet sandwich, or chicken tenders

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
chicken sanwiches :banderas:
fish sticks,beef ravioli, sloppy joes, beef patties

for breakfast
french toast :ahh:
pancakes, waffles, raisin bran cereal, grape juice, apple juice, chocolate milk

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i remember in high school they started letting us get chef salads on free lunch we thought we was winning

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
In middle school my boys would steal chicken patties :ohlawd: put em in their pockets they came back to the table, and we the whole table :eat:. My middle school had these slushies :ohlawd::ohlawd: Line would be long as fukk, but them shyts was :ahh:. High school came, and nikkas fell off. The food was :scusthov:. nikkas would serve us chicken patties, then the next serve buffalo chicken aka just cut up the chicken patties from yesterday smh.:dahell: We had a snack shack it was straight, but the best part was the old lady working there. Four cookies for a dollar bruh, but if they came out shytty she'll be like " here take these 2-3 extra cookies" :salute:. If you was mad low on cash all you had to do was tell her you didn't have all of it she'll be like " Its ok I got you :youngsabo:...just have it next time:birdman:"

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
I went to high school in Montgomery country MD

Richest county in America....not your average pubic high school. We ate good!

Only my pops was working at that time so his income was not enough but all the fun stopped after mama got a job :sadcam:

:mjpls: You still in Moco breh?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man my high school lunch was delectable :wow: . I never had to pay so I was eating good. We had a line that used to be crazy for grilled sandwiches. If you wasn't in line before the bell rang then you probably would've got your lunch five minutes before lunch was over.

They had these sugar cookies they used come out with in the middle of lunch and sell :Noah: . You had to haul ass to get in line.