Let's reminisce about Free Lunch in school.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i dun seen nikkas get they chin checked over them cartons of chocolate milk and 50cent snacks

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
my hs served fries every day. too many repeats, some failed experiments... i think we had a foul budget or something

believe or not though i liked the greens with the little onions in em.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I went to high school in Montgomery country MD

Richest county in America....not your average pubic high school. We ate good!

lol im guessing you didnt stay down county

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I forgot to submit the little paper for free lunch and had to pay all senior year :snoop:

I was so hurt, my mans would give me his lunch tho, or when I got money i would just sneak off campus to McDonalds or something. Even when i did have free lunch I rarely ate it, only when there was pizza/chicken sandwiches/something i could hold down.

In School Suspension was the worst because you HAD to eat the free lunch or starve, no vending machines, no bouncing out, just whatever they were serving or starve. You couldnt even cop anything extra, no gatorades, no chips, not even an extra serving if you had the dough :pacspit:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Back in middle school, i had a friend who's mom always packed him those pretzel cheese sticks. He use to look at us everyday trading foods like :ohhh: , so his rich ass started to buy lunch and sold them shyts.

:takedat: Fairfax County breh, always top 5.

:whew: You had to guard your plate well in the cafeteria. Can't even get up to get napkin

:deadrose:

My parents played the system well breh... :mjpls:

:wtf: Where was this?

I went to miami jackson senior high. I graduated 6 years ago when they were still selling canned soda in the vending machines. Now I think schools have to have that healthy shyt.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In School Suspension was the worst because you HAD to eat the free lunch or starve, no vending machines, no bouncing out, just whatever they were serving or starve. You couldnt even cop anything extra, no gatorades, no chips, not even an extra serving if you had the dough :pacspit:

:russ: I remember kids in ISS :russ: always got the worse lunch too. If it was between burgers (:takedat:) or Those noodles with little chicken in it the ISS teacher hook it up the the noodles :sadcam:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i didnt get free lunch, then again i didnt eat my school lunch. that shyt freaked me out
i either didnt eat lunch or i would go the candy store every morning, get some chips a juice or pop and some frooties

UNLESS they was serving pizza, then hell yeah i got somebody else lunch ticket

I was just talking to my mom about those super donut "breakfast" donuts..straight piff...oh and these sausage, egg and cheese "hot pocket" breakfast wrap :damn:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would spend up all my little money to get 2 donuts. and would be so sad when they ran out and i didnt get mine.

they sell them at a gas station near me. me and this dude walked right out when we found out they was out

Daps
square_cafeteria_pizza.jpg

:noah: the pizza

I remember in middle school, the cacs used to get salads and put a bunch of big brown croutons on them. They used to tear up them croutons up :heh:

and i remember nikkas used to have these jalapeno contests to see who could eat the most jalapenos in one sitting

:ahh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sounds like some of y'all feasted on :duck:

In a thread about free lunch of all places. Everything isn't a competition.

At my schools "free lunch" was the base lunch everyone could get. Some got it free, others got it reduced and some paid full price. There were other menu items you could buy to add to or replace the regular lunch.

Lunch got better from elementary to middle to high school. By high school, free lunch was on par with the pay only items from middle school so if it was something really good on a particular day everyone would eat it.

I stopped qualifying for free lunch in 8th grade. After that I would just buy snacks or fry baskets because I refused to pay for what I previously got for free. In high school I would buy the regular lunch sometimes or I would use people's lunch numbers and save my money for more snacks.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nothing greater than those Fish Filet with the cheese inside of it sandwich with a side of tater tots.

The Fish Wedge aka Cheese Fish. :scusthov: I hated it. They served it on alternating Fish Fridays. The best lunch days for me were Tuesday-Thursday.