Let's reminisce about Free Lunch in school.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I went to high school in Montgomery country MD

Richest county in America....not your average pubic high school. We ate good!

Only my pops was working at that time so his income was not enough but all the fun stopped after mama got a job :sadcam:

I went to elementary and middle school in Moco myself... went to high school in PG County

had free lunch for a good portion of elementary school... middle school came and mama got a job so I was at the reduced joint. Then pops got a big raise and then I was bringing lunch from home to school... it just wasn't the same :damn:

one time pops wrote a check for $100 and I judiciously stretched it out throughout the year for lunch :jawalrus:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Them cheeseburgers in the foil wrapper :ohlawd:

Them breaded fish with cheese jammys ::ehh:

Butter Crunch cookies :gladbron: :win:

Meatloaf :whoa:

Round Pizzas with the diced pepperonis :shaq:

French bread pizzas with the round pepperonis :comeon:

Brownies for dessert :russ:

Kozy Shack Tapioca Fun Packs :merchant:

Beef patties :salute:

QuisMoney

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
them Chicken Fingers With The Potato wedges :ahh: Them Nachos :noah: by the time i got too Hs we had pizzahut and chik fil a at school. i got a car at the end of 10th grade year and i was :win: then

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
what you nyggas know about chicken fryz :russ:
chicken_fry_zps9f7b8ffc.jpg

FRYZ, like theyre gonna jump off your tray and turn super saiyan :bryan:

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
:why: Used to hate it when the boys jacked my shyt in the morning back in middle school.

Had one kid tap me in the shoulder. I look around. See no one. Look back down on my tray. Biscuits, spork and chocolate milk GONE. :to:

Got into my first middle school fight over that sh1t. I went to a performing arts elementary school that went from kindergarten all the way up to the 7th grade and then we went straight to high school but my mom moved so I went to an official hood ass middle school. Everything was so pleasant in my prior school and a nicca could get up and go get napkins and no one would touch your plate.

At this middle school, I tried that and everything was gone except for the vegetable medley. I looked over and saw this nicca with stacks of food :eat: and looking at me like :shaq:. I walked over and tackled that nicca out of his chair and went to work. Administration made it out like I was the monster, I knew right then life wasn't fair at all.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free lunch in elementary school :ahh:

Those miniature pizza with the circle salami was GOAT :noah:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I miss the square fish patties that always came with the mac n cheese.
The rolls with the squishy centers.
And every friday was frito-pie day! :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
square_cafeteria_pizza.jpg

:noah: the pizza

I remember in middle school, the cacs used to get salads and put a bunch of big brown croutons on them. They used to tear up them croutons up :heh:

and i remember nikkas used to have these jalapeno contests to see who could eat the most jalapenos in one sitting

:ahh:

OH SNAPS!! That pic just made me feel all nostalgic inside:ahh:

You just took me back, bruh bruh:to:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hot lunch : Cheese steaks, Round pizza, sloppy Joe on rice, tater tots, and beef patties.
Cold lunch: name cheese lettuce and tomagoe, salami or tuna.

Breakfast: two strips of bacon that we used to chew on forever, waffles, pancakes and those donuts in those plastic wraps fresh out the microwaves